Action Figure What games should be licensed for 1:6 that haven't?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
We've seen some great stuff from Sideshow - Starcraft, 3A - Halo, Threezero - Killzone, Dead Space, etc. and others. But what popular game out there has some great characters that would be cool in 1:6? I'm talking about games NOT based on another franchise (like Alien).

The Devil May Cry (not that DMC reboot ****) and God of War franchises could be pretty sweet.

2355463-ps2_metalgearsolid2sonsofliberty.jpg

GeQw6Yp.jpg

:love

tumblr_m3dasohVRl1qmmz6mo2_500.gif

A good 1/6 Solid Snake is long overdue... and I'd love to have more 1/6 MGS figures

Last edited:
The Last of Us. Metal Gear Solid 1-2 and Resident Evil 1-3. Devil May Cry. Final Fantasy VII. Mortal Kombat 1-2. Tekken. Zone of the Enders.

I maybe in the minority but I'd love to see Super Smash Bros in 1:6. A way to get some retro figures done in this scale

I maybe in the minority but I'd love to see Super Smash Bros in 1:6. A way to get some retro figures done in this scale
Yeah, I would primarily be interested in genuinely classic game characters, more or less like those in Smash Bros. So the Mario Bros., Link (Medicom ain't high end IMO), Samus, Simon Belmont, Arthur (from Ghosts N Goblins), Strider, Bionic Commando, the guys from Final Fight, Double Dragon, Contra, and Punch Out!!, etc.

I know there would be a market for it. Considering the slightly older collectors who would be into it, probably more expendable income to be spent on that stuff than some of the more recent games that target slightly younger gamers without as much money to blow on dolls.

I would love to see a company take on the Max Payne series. There are so many memorable characters in the games that would make great figures IMO.

I would love to see a company take on the Max Payne series. There are so many memorable characters in the games that would make great figures IMO.

Oh **** yeah, how could I forget. Max Payne 3 would be what I would want, so many looks they could go with.

Yea a Max Payne 2-pack bald and fat and with hair would be pretty awesome. I'd also like to see Agent 47 from Hitman.

Also I'm pretty shocked that nobody has mentioned Grand Theft Auto characters.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy, tLoU, Kingdom Hearts, Gears Of War, Star Wars tFU, Tekken, Killer Instinct, Dark Void, Darksiders (so many cool looking characters to choose from in this one), Mirrors Edge, Infamous, Bayonetta ..... etc.

I'm guessing there's a bunch more.

Back