My Ultimate Rambo is now complete! *pics*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pineapple

Super Freak
Reaction score
I always wanted the look of Rambo 2 with the gun from First Blood. This is my ultimate Rambo!

Stock Weapons:
CIMG0920.jpg

Upgrades!
CIMG1688.jpg

CIMG1690.jpg

CIMG1693.jpg

Quite the nice Rambo you have there.

On a side note, what is the apocalypse you have in the background in what looks like a detolf?

Did you add a coat of gloss? I want to add a sheen of sweat on my 1st Blood Rambo but first need to test if acrylic gloss medium will not harm the rubber.

Pineapple said:
Yup, thats a Apocalypse in my DETOLF case. The Apocalypse and all the X-Men characters are from Marvel Legends (Toybiz)

CIMG0817.jpg

CIMG0818.jpg

that top pic w/ the Sentinel looks great! i've never really gave M Legends a 2nd look but maybe i'll have to. and that gun MAKES that Rambo fig!

I say, he looks much better pineapple, much better. Rambo needs a big gun, thats all there is to it.

Pineapple said:
Yup, thats a Apocalypse in my DETOLF case. The Apocalypse and all the X-Men characters are from Marvel Legends (Toybiz)

CIMG0817.jpg
Damn I need me a Dark Phoenix. Of all the variants Toy Biz pulled this is by far the most inept decision they made. She's one of the more memorable and important villains in the X-Men Universe and I could never find one.
Your Rambo looks great, did you ever think about upgrading the Ammo Belts? A couple of these Realistic Ammo strips and you'd be set:
Find them by entering Ammo in the search at the top of the left hand side. They're the ones listed under-
*Boxed Realistic Minature Collectibles* Ammo Links:
for $12.95.
https://www.war-toys.com/
They're in scale but I'm not sure what the metal will do to the Rambo rubber body suit, so be wary of that.

I need a pair of blue jeans for a custom project. If anyone is thinking of dismantling the new Rambo, let me know! :cool:

Great "custom" by the way! That's how Rambo should be remembered.

I love the Rambo figures... Just recently got both of them and I am sooo happy! Great pics as well, a very cool idea to combine the guns on Rambo II.... :rock

DSCN1569.jpg

Nice Josh, those are two figures I really wanted but could not swing. One day I hope to get at least one.

King Darkness said:
Nice Josh, those are two figures I really wanted but could not swing. One day I hope to get at least one.

I know the feeling.... seriously, it took a lot for me to get these two... Jason financed almost entirely. One section of my collection died, another was born.. :monkey2

I also have another Supes coming... so my dreams are realized! Rocky also on the way.....

DarkArtist81 said:
I also have another Supes coming... so my dreams are realized! Rocky also on the way.....

:rock:rock:rock

Thats great to hear that you are finally getting another HT Superman!!!!

So do you have any SiseSshow left in your collection, other than Sw figures???

I must admit that I want to own many many more HT figures. Once this 1st quater hump is over, I hope to pick me up a couple more HT figures for sure!!

Yeah, I still have my Dead figures, Aragorn and the coming LOTR stuff, SW figs, Myers and my Freddy PF... also have Jaws on the way as well as Jabba and eventually Boba. So still SSC heavy, but starting to become almost equally Hot Toys heavy.

If they keep releasing such awesome 80's movie icons.... it will be a lot more HT heavy! :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I still have my Dead figures, Aragorn and the coming LOTR stuff, SW figs, Myers and my Freddy PF... also have Jaws on the way as well as Jabba and eventually Boba. So still SSC heavy, but starting to become almost equally Hot Toys heavy.

If they keep releasing such awesome 80's movie icons.... it will be a lot more HT heavy! :rock

Yeah I would say thats still SS heavy. I sure would like to own that Jaws. Jaws and Jabba are gonna take up some MAJOR space:lol

I still have no clue as to what I'm gonna do with Jabba once he gets here:confused:

And I agree, HT is makes so awesome stuff right now!!! I think they should be the Company of the Year for what they have offered!!!!

Glad to see you got that First Blood Rambo you wanted so badly, DA. Congrats. I wanted that one too but just too many other irons in the fire.

I'm getting the HT bug as well. Got Supes and Clark on order, and I'm seriously eyeing that Endoskeleton.

Thanks Obsolete! I got lucky, that's all I can say on that. Very lucky. But damn happy to have him finally and safe in my collection. Too cool for words.

And as for HT, they are seriously kicking ass..... That Endo, Ed-209, Rocky, Rambo, Supes.... the list just goes on and on.... Just amazing stuff.

I think I'll probably bite on the Endoskeleton as well... And then maybe go back and get the Kyle Reese and customize him into the "Bum pants and trenchcoat" Kyle we all know and love!

Back