Hot Toys The Wolverine Unboxing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Conard

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I published my second 1:6 scale unboxing video. It was a lot of fun to make. This time I made some changes to the format. Hopefully you like them.

• Produced the video in segments: packaging, unboxing and summary
  • Added segment graphics
  • Added a little stop-motion "stinger" at the end before the "thank you" card

The little stinger at the end was my first time attempting stop-motion. Wow, much harder than anticipated. The lighting and camera focus was a challenge.

Anyway, just wanted to share and hope you like it.

Here is a direct like to watch it in full HD if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_tfSsP4yA

Thanks for watching! As always, feedback is appreciated.

Steve

I received some feedback (outside of this forum) on this. It was questioned if this was an unboxing or more of a review. My view, and original intent for the YouTube channel, was to focus on the unbox experience. To me that's the packaging, remove of the items, examining stuff, etc. Not so much a review.

Anyway, just hoping to get some feedback here. Thanks!

Well its well done for an un-boxing video, you are clear and show your points well, but it is more of an unboxing with an overview of all that you get which is nice, it lets the watcher decide if they like what they see. I also liked the stop motion at the end of the video:)

Well its well done for an un-boxing video, you are clear and show your points well, but it is more of an unboxing with an overview of all that you get which is nice, it lets the watcher decide if they like what they see. I also liked the stop motion at the end of the video:)

Great, thanks. This is what I'm going for. Glad you like the stop-motion at the end. It was my first time attempting stop-motion. It was a lot more challenge than I expected!

Back