Budget Stark - Igor height comparison vs Heartbreaker MK17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

Here is a height comparison of the Igor MK38 vs Heartbreaker MK17 at Secret Base Hot Toys in Hong Kong.

Thanks for watching.

Cannot wait to get this figure.. thanks for the vid, Budget Stark. :rock

seems a bit small at first, looking forward to in hand pics though. still passing too, Hulkbuster is where its at

Really nice looking figure.
Thanks for the comparison video.

Wish the other armors weren't raised up--it doesn't look quite as big or imposing in the display.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this being more than twice the price of the Heartbreaker lol.

Wish the other armors weren't raised up--it doesn't look quite as big or imposing in the display.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this being more than twice the price of the Heartbreaker lol.

Twice the awesome = Twice the price ... which means Hulkbuster is going to be a wallet spanker! :panic:

Hulkbuster is going to be awesome. I dunno how I'm going to pay for that! I think I'll have to forgo Igor. :(

Hulkbuster is going to be awesome. I dunno how I'm going to pay for that! I think I'll have to forgo Igor. :(

Even if Hulkbuster has not been announced even as a prototype figure.. and is unlikely to ship until possibly mid-2016?

No way Igor gets lost in the shuffle.

upcomingfigures.jpg

Enjoy the videos by budget stark. Great to get to see things so soon after they are released. Shame this one isn't an actual first glimpse as this looks like it could be contender for figure of the year if it makes it out this year. A bit of Tomato - Tomato... and people can pronounce things however they want but isn't it pronounced E-gor in the movie when Tony calls for the suit? It is usually pronounced like that in most movies containing a hunchback that I have seen. Heard a few people calling it I-gor as done in this video like it is the latest apple product. Guess I have found that pretty strange.

Enjoy the videos by budget stark. Great to get to see things so soon after they are released. Shame this one isn't an actual first glimpse as this looks like it could be contender for figure of the year if it makes it out this year. A bit of Tomato - Tomato... and people can pronounce things however they want but isn't it pronounced E-gor in the movie when Tony calls for the suit? It is usually pronounced like that in most movies containing a hunchback that I have seen. Heard a few people calling it I-gor as done in this video like it is the latest apple product. Guess I have found that pretty strange.

Think it's supposed to be Ih-gor?.. like the "Knights who say Ni!" as a pronounciation. :dunno

Think it's supposed to be Ih-gor?.. like the "Knights who say Ni!" as a pronounciation. :dunno

Ee-gor

tony even says it in the movie when he needs Igor to support the structure

also doctor Frankensteins assistant is Igor (ee-gor) too, no?

ps your example is terribly flawed :lol

Ee-gor

tony even says it in the movie when he needs Igor to support the structure

also doctor Frankensteins assistant is Igor (ee-gor) too, no?

ps your example is terribly flawed :lol

Hmmm ...tortoise, potato. tomato, scone.. guess it is one of those words you pick up a particular pronunciation (that is another one :lol) and it sticks.. honestly can't remember where or when I heard it pronounced as Ih-gor.. it may have been a long, long time ago in a B&W movie, by an actor with an upper class accent.

Mel Brooks had some fun with the idea -

The online dictionaries seem to agree with 'Ee-gawr'.. the source is apparently from the Norse name, Ingvar.

Igor really does look impressive, glad I chose to get that suit instead of Python..., the Igor suit is far better I think as it's unique. :)

Igor really does look impressive, glad I chose to get that suit instead of Python..., the Igor suit is far better I think as it's unique. :)

If you have to make a choice between the two.. then I agree, I think Igor has the edge.. but ideally, both. :lol

Back