For the Aussies 20% off stocked ites of starwars items at www.popcultcha.com.au/

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the fuzz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Today ONLY
Im sure last year they included pre orders with this special
Im sure i bought pre orders with last years dec special of 20% including the probe droid and storm trooper pf

Better then nothing, only stocked items.
But some what extremely disappointing compared to previous deals.

However great store been shopping with them for the last 5 years will continue, great service and excellent customer support this is my go to store in Australia for movie paraphernalia hands down.

I got the probe droid and now just got an email cancelling my order. They didn't even say why. Sent them an email asking why and only got an automated response that starts with (It sure is silly season around here) and doesn't even explain why it was cancelled.

Shady stuff going on at popcultcha, items pulled off site before sale only to be available on their ebay site. Items not receiving the alleged discount. Emails not getting replied to. It's a shame when I've been buying for so many years and was ready to make big purchases.

Doesn't sound good, hopefully the lack of communication is just due to being busy, and hopefully their sales are genuine and not pulling stock, a few accc laws broken there, having said that I got what I ordered, the probot I basically bought the moment it went on sale, grevious I bought t
later that night, I was going to get the clone 2pk but my internet went down in the minutes just before the sale finished

I noticed the same thing actually. I was waiting to order the Vader Life Size Bust at a discount, so I was checking every day that it was in-stock. The day of the 20% Star Wars sale it disappeared off the site completely, and then it reappeared the next day when the sale was over.

While they are allowed to select stock for sale, they can't advertise 20% off all Star Wars and take stuff down for a day, they can however go 20% off selected items or instock items, again they can't say instock items then take down some items for the sale and put them back up the day after, if they have 20 instock they can't put 10 aside not for sale if that makes sense, unless they state limited stock only 10 available etc

Last edited:
I noticed the same thing actually. I was waiting to order the Vader Life Size Bust at a discount, so I was checking every day that it was in-stock. The day of the 20% Star Wars sale it disappeared off the site completely, and then it reappeared the next day when the sale was over.

Hahaha! That's sneaky.

Back