Now contacting D'Hoffryn Waitlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the Wait List for months! I missed on D'Hoffryn because I pre-ordered it from Forbidden Planet UK and they cancelled it because it was a exclusive to the SSC site and by then it was already sold out. I have missed a couple of them on eBay. I hope I can get it this time! I'm rushing to my mail right now! Fingers crossed!
EDIT: Nothing yet :(

Last edited:
olvidadero said:
I'm on the Wait List for months! I missed on D'Hoffryn because I pre-ordered it from Forbidden Planet UK and they cancelled it because it was a exclusive to the SSC site and by then it was already sold out. I have missed a couple of them on eBay. I hope I can get it this time! I'm rushing to my mail right now! Fingers crossed!
EDIT: Nothing yet :(

Exactly same reason I missed it. I was getting it from a local dealer too and then it got canned to late. I believe (but could be wrong) that it didn't become a SSC worldwide exclusive until very late in the day - I remember because it pissed me off so much. I've missed three either here or through Evilbay for various reasons. Been on the waitlist since July.

LordAzrael said:
Exactly same reason I missed it. I was getting it from a local dealer too and then it got canned to late. I believe (but could be wrong) that it didn't become a SSC worldwide exclusive until very late in the day - I remember because it pissed me off so much. I've missed three either here or through Evilbay for various reasons. Been on the waitlist since July.

I just checked it out and I'm on the waitlist since August, so you get it first ;)

olvidadero said:
It's not Darla, but Drusilla. :) And "City of..." Angel... as well (and again).

That's what I get for reading the newsletter at 11:00 at night. That and wishful thinking. :eek: Thanks for the correction.:cool:

I hope the waitlist works out for you all. That's a terrible thing Forbidden Planet did and I would hope Sideshow comes through for all of you in the end.

Nope i haven't got any emails yet about D'Hoffryn. I was lucky enought to get the exclusive version of City Of Angel on the wait list which i am thrilled about! :)

Last edited:
Slayerverse98 said:
Nope i haven't got any emails yet about D'Hoffryn. I was lucky enought to get the exclusive version of City Of Angel on the wait list which i am thrilled about

Nothing here yet either.

LordAzrael said:

Actually just checked - I've been on the list since 7 June - misread the date cos the crazy way you folks in the US put the month first. Still nothing though.

Nothing here either, but iirc when they recalled the Sith Anakin waitlist, it was about a month after they posted it in the NL before I got my notice of conversion.

oxbeard said:
Nothing here either, but iirc when they recalled the Sith Anakin waitlist, it was about a month after they posted it in the NL before I got my notice of conversion.

Well, that's good to know. My fingers will remain crossed for three months at least ^^

Mine converted this morning :)

Dear Cameron:

You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment.

Your Wait List Reservation # W370988 is scheduled to be converted to an order on 2007-01-27. If you no longer wish to receive this item, you must cancel your Wait List Reservation prior to 2007-01-27 by logging into your account here:

My Asaaj exclusive waitlist also converted. Looks like its housecleaning time at SSC :) :chew

LordAzrael said:
Mine converted this morning :)

My Asaaj exclusive waitlist also converted. Looks like its housecleaning time at SSC :) :chew

Good things come to those that wait. And wait... and wait... and wait. :D

I was on the waitlist for months for either Darla. I was then told that there were no more. YET... there just so happened to be a Darla figure in the "Doors of Indecision" game at last summer's SDCC Sideshow Party! What, my MONEY not good enough for ya, Sideshow!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I'm currently on the waitlist for both Legolas and Boromir exclusives (I want those Lothlorien capes, DARN IT!). Hopefully I'll have better luck with those. :eek:

And I sure hope that I don't have to wait as long as you did to get it converted! :eek:

To add to the joy I also picked up an Exclusive Cigarette Smoking Man out of the newsletter. I already had a regular - but I always wanted to do up a custom of the Nazi CSM from "Triangle".... so now my regular becomes custom fodder and I've got the trenchcoated modern verison :)

Sideshow must have known that today is AUSTRALIA DAY!!! :chew

Back