You can delay Luke/Yoda PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
What a great idea for SS! I'm sure many people will take advantage of this to recover from the holidays. I won't be one of them though:monkey5

jason2885 said:
I wonder if this would have changed the minds of some that have cancelled.

I don't think it will matter too much as you'll be able to get this off the wait list even if you got on it now.

Darth Loki said:
I don't think it will matter too much as you'll be able to get this off the wait list even if you got on it now.
That is true. I personally cant wait to get another PF its been almost 4 months since I got Grievous.

What a great idea, SS has really been raining down on a lot of people lately.

Applause where due. :clap

Well unless Feb 1st is when Jabba is going to be here in a couple weeks which would not be good for some people.

It would be nice if they could do this with the 12 inch figures when they come all at once like right now: Bib, Crumb, Terminators, Legolas, the Dead! I hope this could be a new offer regularly, like with the Endor Commandos - last instead of first for the bundle.

That would be FANTASTIC for me, as I almost always end up being one of the first, which is sometimes really frustrating for me (and I know Pix is gonna be mad because he always gets his last and here I am complaining about always being first--even in Utah where I'm only 45 minutes away from you, dude--go figure!)! My credit card can't handle such rapid charging!

lol... i cancelled this so long ago i dont even know why i ordered it. its a great looking piece but im just gonna wait for jedi luke and an individual yoda. i really like it, but the upcoming second quarter is gonna kill me with all the upcoming orders--- im praying for SS to announce a couple delays.

Captain Aldeggon said:
That would be FANTASTIC for me, as I almost always end up being one of the first, which is sometimes really frustrating for me (and I know Pix is gonna be mad because he always gets his last and here I am complaining about always being first--even in Utah where I'm only 45 minutes away from you, dude--go figure!)! My credit card can't handle such rapid charging!

I am usually one of the firsts as well and I'm even closer to Pix then you are. :confused:

Back