Hello.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrhrlh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Jack and I am new to the Sideshow Freaks forum. I live in Western PA and am just starting to get back into collecting especially Sideshow and Hot Toys items. My main interests are Star Wars and Super Heroes collectibles.

I have purchased a few items recently but am very new to the game and have a few questions about some recently released and upcoming figures. If anyone could direct me as to where I should post my questions, it is about some SS Ironman pcs, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

:welcome1: There should be a thread already for whatever Iron Man pieces you have questions about. Type the name in the search bar to pull up the appropriate thread for the figure/statue.

:welcome to SSF! And yes to what ZodLives said - also you can explore by going directly to the Forums too and everything is organized there, most of them split into Figures or Statues. Have fun exploring!

Cheers,
Ken

:welcome

Sometimes the search function on here can be a bit temperamental.
I usually just google the item followed by 'Sideshow Freaks' if having trouble with the search.

Back