Getting into PF's...Your Favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizerwannabe

An Evil Collector?
Reaction score
Haven't been looking for long but got these
Hellboy 280.00 shipped
Freddy 130.00 shipped
Jason 130.00 shipped
Demon Freddy 175.00 shipped

Those prices seemed decent. Not spectacular but decent. Please list your favorite PF. I'm curious what I should look at next.

Doom and Lurtz are a must

..also, depends on what you like.

Out of the 10 or so that I have:

Doom, Lurtz, Vader, Obi

Grievous remains one of the most impressive. Lurtz is the same. Neither are my favorite characters, but the PFs are quite amazing.

Doom is another great one, although I cancelled that due to space restrictions.

Lurtz IS a must. I love the Doom but really don't want to get into the comic realm or I'll never be able to control it. Movie related will be my focus.

Depends on what license you're into. No point in spending 150-300 US on a licensed piece you don't care about.

Honestly, if that isn't an issue. Like the Doom and Lurtz, the Punisher, Captain America, Darth Vader, John Wayne, Bobba Fett, Han Solo, and Spike are all nice pieces. From the Universal Monsters line you have Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Phantom of the Opera, and Midnight in London PFs to choose from. Those are all extremely nice pieces.

Eli26 said:
Depends on what license you're into. No point in spending 150-300 US on a licensed piece you don't care about.

Honestly, if that isn't an issue. Like the Doom and Lurtz, the Punisher, Captain America, Darth Vader, John Wayne, Bobba Fett, Han Solo, and Spike are all nice pieces. From the Universal Monsters line you have Dracula, Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Phantom of the Opera, and Midnight in London PFs to choose from. Those are all extremely nice pieces.

So Eli's advice is to buy them all! :monkey5 ;)

Why not, it seems what LOTRfan does. That's why he lives in a cardboard box. But who cares, out of all the bums who live in cardboard boxes, and living off of dog food, none of those bums have a collection of premium formats like he does! In your face bums of the world!!!

Well I didn't mean buy them all. lol

I meant those are Sideshow's better pieces concerning their PF line. You guys make things so difficult at times. :emperor

hehe

Since the question is my favorite as opposed to which are best...the Tatooine Luke is one of my favorites as well as Frankenstein SSE and Dracula SSE. Which I think are best is Obi-Wan and Leia. And Grievous is incredibly impressive, although at times I wish I didn't get him since he easily takes up the space almost any two others.

tomandshell said:
Grievous remains one of the most impressive. Lurtz is the same. Neither are my favorite characters, but the PFs are quite amazing.

Doom is another great one, although I cancelled that due to space restrictions.

Yes, that's also what I'd say. Except for Doom... lame character. But than again I'm not a huge FF4 fan.

Wor-Gar said:
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it control your destiny. Consume you it will.

:D
Been there done that, now Sideshow, where's my free t-shirt?

P.S. If you post a :lol is it like laughing at your own joke?

Back