• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy a Legolas Exclusive.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking for a kind board member who will let go of their Legolas Exclusive for the retail price plus the extra shipping to me. I know many will laugh at my request but somebody out there has to not want this one anymore. Don't cancel share.:eek:

Last edited:
Darth Roranous said:
I am looking for a kind board member who let go of their Legolas Exclusive for the retail price plus the extra shipping to me. I know many will laugh at my request but somebody out there has to not want this one anymore. Don't cancel share.:eek:

Post this in the couple Legolas threads going on in the LOTR section as well.

Yeah.. I'm in Sweden and I'm going to cancel mine..

But I guess you don't wanna pay shipping aaaaallllll the way from Sweden :p

Contact Adam from Dark Shadow Collectibles or Mike at Razor's Edge Collectibles. They've been getting 12" exclusives and that may be a good shot. I think a lot of people are getting out of this line too, so have a little faith in the wait list. There's a lot coming this next month and many people are going to have to pick and choose.

Calle_Sandell said:
I have one I was gonna cancel....

do you want it? where are you?
This is very thoughtful but you are in Sweden right? How much do you suppose it would cost to ship Legolas all the way to Florida? Would it be worth it? Thanks and let me know. :D

Yepp I'm in Sweden.. So it will probably be to much to pay for shipping.. at that cost you can probably get one on ebay...

Calle_Sandell said:
Yepp I'm in Sweden.. So it will probably be to much to pay for shipping.. at that cost you can probably get one on ebay...
Thank you for trying to help me, I really do appreciate it.

Back