Your most anticipated SW PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Heh heh, dropping (for the most part) the 12 inch line certainly means there are a lot less things to talk about. :lol

So here's a new PF thread.

What is the one OT PF you're most looking forward to being announced?

What is the one PT PF you're most looking forward to being announced?

For me its:

OT: The Droids

PT: ROTS Anakin

From the OT R2-D2 :r2d2line

From the PT R2-D2 :r2d2line

Yes I want R2-D2 :r2d2line

OT: The Emperor (Actually would rather have a stand alone Yoda, but that's not happening)

PT: EpIII clone trooper preferably a commander.

OT: Stormtrooper, with interchangeable Sandtrooper accessories

Nothing in PT immediately comes to mind, as I'm not much of a prequel fan.

Darth Loki said:
I think he means most anticipate that haven't been announced but we all love your enthusiasm.

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif
whip.gif

Obi Wan Kenobi from Revenge of the Sith, hopefully from the Invisible Hand hangar scenes--no battle damage, all his robes on, just classic Obi-Wan. I'd actually rather not have a Mustufar Dual one. :cool:

I think the PF and the 1/6 versions should both come with the throne. It might be pretty big in PF, but a 1/6 scale throne environment-type item would be beautiful! I still think that should be the first Queen Amidala made. It's the most iconic dress of the entire Prequal trilogy in my opinion.

Captain Aldeggon said:
I think the PF and the 1/6 versions should both come with the throne...
I would have a very hard time not buying the PF if she came with a throne. I'll prolly have hard time not buying it period tho. At one point this was one of my most anticipated pieces, but I decided I wanted to have the Sith in PF form so she pretty much got knocked off the list...for now.

True, but I like the idea more of her as she was standing by the window watching the Trade Federation's invasion of Theed. Head bowed, sorrowful ... perfectly foreshadowing her life to come. :(

That's it!!! The Obi-Wan in that picture is just the one I want to see most in PF. I've always wanted a Premium Format figure but they've just been so expensive. I would work 3 jobs for that one though!

Chewie, Stormtrooper, and the droids - then I'm out. :chew

Back