All Buffy fans, check this out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave mack

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi fellow scoobies! happy New Year!

We just got back from our road trip and our pilgrimage...
Lookie where we stopped...!

yes, we are collossal geeks

;)

Last edited:
:)

We're currently living in berkeley, originally from NYC and might be moving back there this fall, (new slayer on the way...) and we don't do road trips too often so this might have been our only chance for a long, long time. Gotta tell you, seeing the Buffy house gave us chills. Like a trekker suddenly seeing the bridge.

d

That's cool. I wouldn't know where to find a couple of those spots (and I'm from Cali) - you totally have my geek respect.

that is cool man. Any hardcore fan deserve this. :chew :chew

Seeing all those places sent shivers through my spine and made me feel all giddy too! Thanks for the pictures.:D

That is awesome! I love looking for movie / tv locations. A few years ago I wrote an article about the Dogma film locations. Its a lot of fun

Wow, what a cool road trip! Congrats on the impending arrival of a new lil' slayer!

Thanks for the pics

It's weird seeing those and there's no Buffy characters. I thought Buffy's house was a set? I'm confused, lol. They're wicked though so thanks for posting those :)

That is total awesomeness. Im so envious.

Oh and the deal with the house is the owners gave them the rights to use the house for outside shots and the like, for when they needed to be on location. But after the season 3 finale the ownerssaid they made to much noise (explosions and the like) and they were no longer aloud to use the house for the show. From then on the show only every used sets. You can notice the change in quality of the picture sometimes when they briefly use a shot from an earlier season of the house.
:D

there actually are some scenes (few) in later seasons though when they were there. After Tara gets shot and Willow comes out of the house when Buff is being loaded in the ambulance is the real house I believe...

"Ever wonder where they shoot the cemetery scenes for "Buffy"? Well, it isn't always in a real cemetery. (The producers set up some fake headstones in the parking lot of their Santa Monica studio.) But most of the scenes that were obviously shot in a large cemetery are usually shot at the Angelus-Rosedale Cemetery, located at 1831 W. Washington Blvd., just south of Koreatown. It's a very real cemetery, and one of the oldest in Los Angeles."

So, the cemetery where she met Angel and boft'd Spike was the Angelus cemetery? Some times real life is just too cool :D

P.S. Oh, and the seat of power for the demonic Wolfram and Hart is actually the Sony Building ... hmm, I bet many people in Hollywood would agree :rolleyes:

DouglasMcc said:
P.S. Oh, and the seat of power for the demonic Wolfram and Hart is actually the Sony Building ... hmm, I bet many people in Hollywood would agree :rolleyes:

I know John, Paul, George, and Ringo sure would agree.

yep, we went to that Angelus cemetery too on the trip. Got there after it closed though but snapped a couple of pix.

:eek:

Back