VANDERSTELT STUDIO BLACK FRIDAY and CYBER MONDAY SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Greetings all!
It's that time of year and I am having a 20% off sale and FREE SHIPPING for USA customers in my new Amazon storefront, from 11-28-2014 through 12-1-2014 to round out Cyber Monday. This includes all my LOTR, Hobbit and Star Wars Fine Art, minus Originals only. I am trying to build feedback, so if you make a purchase during this sale, I'd really appreciate some feedback from you all :wink1:
VanderStelt Studio @ Amazon.com:

I would be all over this, but sadly seems there is no shipping to the uk. Any way around it??

I would be all over this, but sadly seems there is no shipping to the uk. Any way around it??

Let me look into this. I might be able to offer the sale pricing to International customers, but the free shipping will only apply to US orders. I hope that will help. I will confirm this as soon as I find out how we can do this in our Amazon account.

JV

Let me look into this. I might be able to offer the sale pricing to International customers, but the free shipping will only apply to US orders. I hope that will help. I will confirm this as soon as I find out how we can do this in our Amazon account.

JV

Thanks, much appreciated!

Lord Fett, here is what we did: I hope it helps!

Black Friday and Cyber Monday SALE status:
We have now made the sale pricing of 20% off of select store items available to USA and International buyers! All USA customers will enjoy FREE SHIPPING as well as the Sale. International customers will get Sale pricing as well and can qualify for FREE SHIPPING with a minimum purchase of 2 or more select items. Sale ends 12/01/2014 :)
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

JV

Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale news part two!
For those of you that do not shop in Amazon, I have a coupon code for 20% off all items minus one Original in my other store, here: Vanderstelt Studio
Coupon code is: BFCM-2014

Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale news part two!
For those of you that do not shop in Amazon, I have a coupon code for 20% off all items minus one Original in my other store, here: Vanderstelt Studio
Coupon code is: BFCM-2014

Where do you place the coupon code? I went through the process on your site but couldn't see anywhere to put it, right up to the "Place Order" page.

BTW: I collect a lot of different art from the OT and, personally, I think yours is hands-down the best ever produced over the last 37 years. Your likenesses are accurate and beautiful, and all your work evokes emotion from the viewer.

You sir, are an undeniable talent...

Thanks a lot for the kind comments :) as for the coupon code, it will not be active until 12:01 a.m. Friday . The coupon code is entered after you have first entered your shipping info, name etc. Then at the bottom of your info section is a "continue" button.From there you can enter the code to see the discount. Let me know if there are any additional questions on this.

Lord Fett, here is what we did: I hope it helps!

Black Friday and Cyber Monday SALE status:
We have now made the sale pricing of 20% off of select store items available to USA and International buyers! All USA customers will enjoy FREE SHIPPING as well as the Sale. International customers will get Sale pricing as well and can qualify for FREE SHIPPING with a minimum purchase of 2 or more select items. Sale ends 12/01/2014 :)
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

JV

Thanks! Now just have to pick my favorite!

Back