Budget Stark - Top 10 Hot Toys Iron Man figures to buy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Since there are so many armors, I thought I would do a Top 10 list of Iron Man Hot Toys figures to buy.

I am sure not everyone would agree as it is just my personal views.

Thanks for watching

Great Vid Budget, fits my list pretty similarly, I dont have python though. MK 7 is one of the best imo, and mk21 by proxy

I agree Mark 7 BD is one of the best IM release. chiaturi base is remarkable piece

Thanks to the great video. Definitely convinced me there are a couple I need to add to the collection. Sometimes the official photos and the review photos really don't show how the figures really look.

I think Budget Stark convinced me to look for a Mark 42!

Thats the funny thing about lists, they are so time specific. I bet his list would change dramatically if he did it again now. No way the Silver Centurion would be that high. I look at that one in my collection now as a middle of the road armor.:lol

I would assume the number 1 is now the Mark 43 for its better colorway than the 42 with the dominant red and more robust accessories with the dio-stand and Ultron Mk 1.

Thanks Budget Stark, I have already seen this video as I am subscribed to your YouTube channel. Glad I have the MK 42, 7, 2 and WM1 in my collection .. Now about that Iron Patriot .. still debating. They seem to be dropping in price quite a bit.

Thanks Budget Stark, I have already seen this video as I am subscribed to your YouTube channel. Glad I have the MK 42, 7, 2 and WM1 in my collection .. Now about that Iron Patriot .. still debating. They seem to be dropping in price quite a bit.

Get the IP, you will not regret it. The colors just pop out so much. He is one of my favorites.

Thats the funny thing about lists, they are so time specific. I bet his list would change dramatically if he did it again now. No way the Silver Centurion would be that high. I look at that one in my collection now as a middle of the road armor.:lol

I only hve the Silver Centurion and I think it still holds up with some of the others that have come out recently.

I don't know if I could quantify the top 10 armors I would buy.

I'm glad I don't have to think about it in that way.

Here are some of my favorites. Hoping for a die cast Mark VII IMG_2153.jpg IMG_2152.jpg

Back