• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Minas Morgul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a Minas Morgul statue/environment if anybody has one to part with reasonably.

Thanks very much!

JS :)

Bodie The Cursed said:
Never understood the inflated value of this 8K edition piece.. I sold mine long ago.
Me neither, but I sure as hell didn't mind selling it.

Bodie The Cursed said:
I think I got 300 for mine.. I was amazed.. I didnt even like it.

Yeah I sold mine during the hey-day too, I think it pulled in around $285. :monkey5

Time to get your's out of the closet.

room3closet.jpg

Oh, and sorry Jim, I guess this isn't helping your cause any. :lol

For $300 bills, I'll sell mine and throw in free shipping in the US! Geez, I didn't know it was going for that much. I'm an environment collector but would definitely let it go at that price.

Yeah I think I sold mine for something like $250.00 a couple years ago. I still can't believe it goes for this much. It isn't even that detailed.

I think it's just the fact that it is a companion piece to the Minas Tirith that thousands of people got in their Extended DVD box set, along with an insert describing the Morgul offer. Unfortunately, the Minas Morguls were pretty much sold out immediately. People who got the DVD set for Christmas and wanted to complete their bookend set got online and found out they were out of luck.

Supply < Demand.

Ok, sure but weren't there just as many Gollums done as well --- would people really rather have the small cake-like envio over that?! :google

I have the Gollum as well, and he is more of a companion statue to the one that came in the box set; I never really considered them bookends due to their shape. They weren't designed as literal bookends so you don't feel it as much if you are missing one.

tomandshell said:
I have the Gollum as well, and he is more of a companion statue to the one that came in the box set; I never really considered them bookends due to their shape. They weren't designed as literal bookends so you don't feel it as much if you are missing one.
The only problem with the two Gollums is the fact that the paint job on the "Gollum" one is so much better than Smeagol's that they almost don't look good together. Poor Smeagol, even the Chinese painters don't like him.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back