RETURN of Slade's LOVE PALACE--Toy SeXXXyness since 1979

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sladesuperagent

Mine's bigger.
Reaction score
PICS OF LOVE PALACE 4.0 START ON PAGE 44

sigcopy-2.jpg
SLADE SUPER-AGENT​
Toy Collecting SeXXXyness Since 1979

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY VIDEO TOUR!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW3hgLRAMl0[/ame]

DSC06946.jpg

My old apartment from when I first joined the board in 2006. That Hicks cost me $90 loose, but the seller threw in the Frontline head and an egg. What a deal! Funny, I don't even have most of the that furniture anymore. The collection has come a long way baby!!!

DSC06211.jpg

DSC06213.jpg

DSC06214.jpg

DSC06215.jpg

DSC06216.jpg

DSC06217.jpg

DSC06113.jpg

DSC06231.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SLADE'S LOVE PALACE FOR ACTION FIGURES

this may be one of the finest toy collections ever!!! You have such an eclectic collection, and the groupings are really cool, the Jesus figure shelf was hilarious! I love the M.U.S.C.L.E.S all in the big bowl, I would never have thought to display them like that!
To paraphrase Mr. Littlejeans: "Best toy collection ever"

Holly **** thats a busy collection. I didn know where to look first. But naturally I was drawn to the Uncle Jesse figure:lol

Save By The Bell, M C Hammer & Vanilla Ice :eek: :confused: :cool:

Definitely got some interesting figures in there.

Nice MUSCLE collection. And Rambo, and Pee Wee and MacGuyver, and Michael Knight and Bill and Teb and......Oh man theres just to many. Possibly the mos diverse collection I have EVER seen.

Whats with the little white bear in handcuffs, if its some weird sexual thing there is no need to answer.

Awesome Collection !!!! A feast for the eye...so much stuff to look at !!!!
Love the vintage stuff !!!

Bravestarr and Sectaurs = :rock :rock :rock

Seaward said:
this may be one of the finest toy collections ever!!! You have such an eclectic collection, and the groupings are really cool, the Jesus figure shelf was hilarious! I love the M.U.S.C.L.E.S all in the big bowl, I would never have thought to display them like that!
To paraphrase Mr. Littlejeans: "Best toy collection ever"

Thanks for the compliments! I'm not sure about best collection ever, but thanks--that means a lot within this group of awesome collectors. :D

The Jesus collection is ALWAYS the shelf everyone flips out about. No one can believe that they made 14 different Christ action figures.
The M.U.S.C.L.E.S. are a recently completed American set (THANX JOE!!!) in a giant Beefeater martini glass I picked up at a thrift store. It's perfect b/c people can look through them easily.
I know I stuffed a lot of figures into the space I had. The left wall w/ the posters is actually going to hold the b&w 1/6 shelf soon and I'm looking at a couple different glass encased shelves for it's spot. There will be an IKEA in Orlando this spring, so this will probably be the last time I display with that giant monolith black shelf. I've had that since I started collecting in 1992! :monkey2

That has to be the most cluttered, unorganized collection I've EVER seen...

...and I freakin' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know half those figures existed!! I'll admit...I was hoping to see some M.A.S.K. and Go-Bots in there. Maybe I did but missed 'em...it's like "Where's Waldo" in there!! :D

King Darkness said:
Holly **** thats a busy collection. I didn know where to look first. But naturally I was drawn to the Uncle Jesse figure:lol

Save By The Bell, M C Hammer & Vanilla Ice :eek: :confused: :cool:

Definitely got some interesting figures in there.

Nice MUSCLE collection. And Rambo, and Pee Wee and MacGuyver, and Michael Knight and Bill and Teb and......Oh man theres just to many. Possibly the mos diverse collection I have EVER seen.

Whats with the little white bear in handcuffs, if its some weird sexual thing there is no need to answer.

The bear is this weird toy my grandmother bought me when I was a kid. It's cheap plastic connected by rubber bands and is rather frightening to look at...everyone who's ever seen it despises it. So I put him in the corner and cuffed him. If people wanna see it, I'll take a pic, but I'm telling you...it's something from Stephen King.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
That has to be the most cluttered, unorganized collection I've EVER seen...

...and I freakin' LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't even know half those figures existed!! I'll admit...I was hoping to see some M.A.S.K. and Go-Bots in there. Maybe I did but missed 'em...it's like "Where's Waldo" in there!! :D

Cluttered? Hell yeah! Unorganized? That's as organized as it gets!!! I even put the Kenner Swamp Thing w/ the Super Powers b/c he was supposed to be made in the next series. It's the same mold.

sladesuperagent said:
The bear is this weird toy my grandmother bought me when I was a kid. It's cheap plastic connected by rubber bands and is rather frightening to look at...everyone who's ever seen it despises it. So I put him in the corner and cuffed him. If people wanna see it, I'll take a pic, but I'm telling you...it's something from Stephen King.

Well now I have to see it!

Wow man, so many figure, so many things!! you got the thunder cats, jesus, satan, man a really strange collection but i really like it, cool!!!! :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew the Taxi Driver figure its amazing

Those eyes......so penetrating....so....evil!!!

Put him back in the corner!!!!!

sladesuperagent said:
Okay. You asked for it!

DSC06270.jpg

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!! this bear is Evil incarnate !!!!

I was actually thinking that maybe one of the Be@rbrick designers might enjoy giving him a repaint. If anyone's interested...

I want one of those Travis Bickel's in the worst way. Any idea, other than artoftoy.com where I could find one? Awesome collection!

wofford29 said:
I want one of those Travis Bickel's in the worst way. Any idea, other than artoftoy.com where I could find one? Awesome collection!

I've honestly not even seen that figure ONCE on eBay since I bought him last March. I paid $230 shipped from Tokyo. No box, but minty-mint and complete.

The CRM figures are my most favorite pieces.

DSC06073.jpg

DSC06078.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

alex.jpg

DSC05509.jpg

DSC05508.jpg

DSC06085.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

DSC05507.jpg

Back