1/6 custom heimdall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaI2EAPEi2

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am still in planning stages for this custom since im sure he wont get made. I already know what clothes and armor im going to use. The only problem is i dont know how to make the body taller. I heard there is a way to extend the ankle pegs? Does anyone know how to do it or if you just buy it? If i run into anymore issues i will post it on here and hopefully someone can help me out.

Ankle pegs can be bought or made longer.
You can also lengthen the torso as long as there is a barbell ab joint on the figure in the same way as the pegs.

Cut the barbell in half.
Take a section of metal tubing that is the diameter of the cut section and slide it over the cut ends and glue in place.

Done.

Be aware that because of the longer section, there will be more leverage which can make the joint seem more loose.

BGsSdj9.jpg

I look forward to seeing the final product. I'd also like a 1/6 Heimdall, but I don't have the time or patience to do something so complex on my own. Good luck.

Thank you for the info robbie!! As for everyone else im going to give it all i got. I will order the parts in a couple of days and that will give me some time to finish my immortals theseus custom. I am well known for customizing s.h. figuarts dbz, but i havent done 1/6 yet. ill keep you guys posted!

Back