Hello All!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice Guy

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello!

I have been collecting 1/6th figures for the last few years now. Currently I am only collecting Star Wars and Marvel and am really excited about the Hot Toys announcement, so many great figures already announced like Chewbacca, Han, Stormtroopers...

I have about 20 Star Wars 1/6 figures and now am just starring to build up my Avengers 1/6 figures. I took advantage of the great sale two weeks ago and got Hulk for the start. Already had Captain America and now would really like an Iron Man (any recommendations?), Thor, Spider Man, and a Wolverine to complete the display.

:wave

Hello & :welcome1:

I have the first 10 Exclusive Star Wars figures that Sideshow produced but then switched to exclusively collecting statues, busts & replicas. Sideshow Collectibles most recent entry in the series, Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure, has proven quite controversial because of the price of it.

It's one hell of a jump up from when I bought my last one which was Bib Fortuna.

I have been reading that thread, lots of people upset with the price, I am a bit too. It is a good figure though.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show :bunnydanc

As for HT Iron Man, it depends if you want to stay true to the Avengers film. If so, the Mk 7 is a keeper. If any Iron Man will do, the Diecast Mk 42 is amazing and can still be had for retail.

Back