Greetings from MN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minivader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, I am michael, user name minivader. Just found this forum and mediworld over the holidays and I am very impressed by the passion people have for this hobby.

I am mostly a casual collector, generally I just get what I like. (or what I can afford, for that matter.) marvel legends, mezco hellboys, bandai soc, etc. For 1/6 stuff I have been collecting some medicom lupins and SW, and early sideshow twilight zones.

I started buying 1/6 figure for reference for my work but eventually become impressed by the quality and posablity that a 1/6 scale can offer. not to mention the possiblity to bash figures.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and

HAPPY NEW YEAR

:chew Welcome minivader!:chew

Be prepared to go from casual collector to collector Freak!

Welcome Neighbor and you may want to limit your time on these forums the folks here will have you collecting things lot of things.

minivader said:
:lol haha, I'll try to control myself. too many goodies everywhere

Damn straight....

Theres-Treasure-Everywhere.jpg

thanks for the welcome, guys! (and girls, if there are any)

I been checking out some custom figure thats been posted on the board. I have to say they are way cool!!! Its makingme want to make a custom of my own. Not sure which character. but I am sure I'll get some ideas. :D

Welcome to the Freak show! Cerveza is in the fridge as usual, so help yourself before the Kurgans finish it off.

Back