Medicom Boba Fett on pre-sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch_Fett

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Ok, I guess I'm the first to post this if not let me know I will close it.
I don't have words to describe my emotions and questions, I will leave the price topic without a coment, but the first pics I saw of this figure a few months back was from the Jedi version and this photos looks too much like the Marmit,you tell me......

https://cgi.ebay.com/Medicom-Star-W...874QQihZ002QQcategoryZ348QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BBTS had some up too for about $165 shipped. I pre-ordered one from them in case SS or SWS doesn't get it.

ABC-Express does tend to charge on the high-side for figures. Although sometimes they are the only seller on eBay that you can find some figures from. I'd imagine you'll be able to get him for a bit less later on... or at least not have to pay extra for international shipping.

I think the one Wor-Gar commissioned looks even better than this actually--his is the only one I've ever seen with the right helmet shape, the one that's wider on the sides. Nobody else has caught that detail. Of course, that was a custom, and for a mass-produced item this is pretty snazzy. :D

BBTS does have a cancellation policy with I believe no charge for doing so. I've ordered my 1st RAH Boba from there (I plan on getting 2 as Medicom will surely do the ROTJ version as a variant to get more use out of the molds) and it came to $208 with UK shipping added which at the current exchange rate works out at approx £105.
Unless Forbidden Planet get it I doubt I'll get it cheaper but to be honest I'm not overly concerned about that as £105 for a figure that looks as detailed as a PF with all the poseability of the Medicom RAH base body is still pretty good IMO.

Cool thanks I might go ahead and place an order then wait and see what SS or SWS does.

PosterBoyKelly said:
BBTS had some up too for about $165 shipped. I pre-ordered one from them in case SS or SWS doesn't get it.

Same here. BBTS doesn't have any cancellation penalties, which is nice.

Pay an extra $100 and get this from a dealer instead:

7151_press01-001.jpg

7151_press13-001.jpg

7151_press05-001.jpg

Last edited:
I actually cancelled my PF Boba pre-order and used the cash I'd set aside for it towards my RAH Boba from BBTS and a second one should a ROTJ variant be made. I still think the PF is an awesome piece but I think I'll wait until people start to receive them before I decide whether to get one or not. After a few disappointments with some of the 1/6 SW figures not being as good as I'd hoped my confidence in Sideshow is not as high as it was and with it being such an expensive piece I want to be 100% certain that the final version is as good as the proto.

The Fett PF will be the greatest thing ever made! I have no doubt that it will blow away any 1/6 Fett ever released.

I might get the Medicom Fett if I have some money left over, but the PF stays at the top of my most wanted list. As they say, you would have to pry my preorder out of my cold dead hands...

tomandshell said:
The Fett PF will be the greatest thing ever made! I have no doubt that it will blow away any 1/6 Fett ever released.

I might get the Medicom Fett if I have some money left over, but the PF stays at the top of my most wanted list. As they say, you would have to pry my preorder out of my cold dead hands...

It depends on whether you prefer something with more poseability then just the head but whichever Boba we ultimately prefer I think we can agree that it's a great time to be a Fett fan with several "must haves" either already out or on the way in the near future.

way too much I won't pay that unless SS or SWS doesn't get it.It's too early ppl it don't come out till june no need to jumpin on the preorders so early.

I got one on order at BBTS. $170, ouch! I was gonna wait and see if SSC would carry it, but I don't think they'll want it competing with their PF.

I wasn't really blown away when I first saw pics of RAH Boba, but my Jack Sparrow and Rocketeer figures have since shown me what to expect. Unfortunately, at these prices, I had to cancel my RAH Bruce Lee order. :monkey2

jlcmsu said:
Do they have a cancelation policy?

Nope.

BBTS is a little more expensive than some of the other dealers but their cancelation policy is great. You can cancel any item as long as your order hasn't been processed yet and that only happens after the product is in stock. Something else that is nice is the fact that they don't make you pay a deposit like other dealers. It's just like Sideshow's Preorder policy.

I order tons of stuff from them but at the same time I cancel a lot too.

I've bought items from them for the last 3 years, at least 150 different orders, with not a single problem.

Bonehead15 said:
Nope.

BBTS is a little more expensive than some of the other dealers but their cancelation policy is great. You can cancel any item as long as your order hasn't been processed yet and that only happens after the product is in stock. Something else that is nice is the fact that they don't make you pay a deposit like other dealers. It's just like Sideshow's Preorder policy.

I order tons of stuff from them but at the same time I cancel a lot too.

I've bought items from them for the last 3 years, at least 150 different orders, with not a single problem.
Plus you don't even have to contact them to cancel. you just go into your account and adjust the quantity of your preorder to zero.

Mookeylama said:
so does anyone think we'll see an SS Fett anytime soon?

I think that with the 1/4 scale Fett coming, he won't be the first armored 12" figure. I think that we will see Vader and some clones/troopers first. Maybe even Jango first. But with the PF in my collection, I can wait as long as I need in order to get the 12" version.

Back