Your Favorite Star Wars Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't opened my Ben Kenobi Mythos yet, so i'd have to say my Aayla Secura Premium Format, which was also my first statue from sideshow.

in terms of character attachment, my attakus vader1.

in terms of "wow", either grievous or the scout trooper/speeder bike pfs.

I only have Darth Maul Mythos and Darth Talon but they are all I need. Out of the two of them I have to go with Darth Talon.

Everytime I see a new one, it's my fav. I have the problem of liking them all and wanting them all. lol.

Kenobi Mythos with Ewan sculpt by far, with Fett Mythos following close behind. After getting the Mythos set minus the Gamorrean I literally sold all other SW statues and PF's.

Yep, the Mythos Kenobi is something special.

I have so many statues/PF's, etc (like many of us, I guess) but that Kenobi is extraordinarily jaw-dropping; everything from the tiny details to the likeness of both McGregor and Guinness... amazing work of art.

Scout on Speederbike - I don't own it, but its a grail I will track down someday. For now, I have this to look at in my collection:

POTF2_2000Ex12-Box_SpeederBike-BikerScout1.jpg

Attachments

• POTF2_2000Ex12-Box_SpeederBike-BikerScout1.jpg
    POTF2_2000Ex12-Box_SpeederBike-BikerScout1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 239
Obi is my favorite but that Mythos Boba Fett is a very close second. That is a seriously badass character pose. They made some nice evolution of the costume as well.

Back