Favorite Clone Style/Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Clone Style/Trooper

• Stormtrooper

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • Sandtrooper

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Snowtrooper

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Biker Scout/Ep3 version

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Tie Figher Trooper/Clone pilots

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Ep2 Clones

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Ep3 clones

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I hate clones

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Whats a clone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
And which ones would you love to have made?

Last edited:
As a kid, I always loved snowtroopers, biker scouts and AT-AT drivers.

But I've got to say it's all the ep3 clonetroopers now.

Ep3 clones had the most personality of them all with the different commanders and color regimes.

Pretty colors are always good.

Gree's visor green eyes did it for me.

I'd like a Ep6 Scout ( Ihave a spare bike :D )followed by Ep3 Clone followed by Ep3 Scout, then Tie, EP2, Storm, snow, ATAT( only becuse I have a Marmit). Sand and the ep3 variants :chew

I want the Ep 3 Commanders - Cody, Bly etc. And then we need a pair of their regular clone troopers to go with them - maybe SSC can do packs like the Endor Troopers ?

OT Stormtroopers or Sandtroopers for me. The seemingly endless multicolored Clones particularly in ROTS were totally unecessary and just a way for Hasbro to cheap out on making all new characters and keep offering up repaint after repaint and it got boring very quickly. Time will tell if Sideshow do the same,assuming they ever get round to making armored characters.

Ep3 Clones and Sandtroopers for me. I loved the look and how the EP3 Clones where there with the OT Troopers. Not much change IMO and that is what I think drew me to those Clone versions over Ep2. Sandtroopers I just like the extra pauldron over the normal ST.

Love some clones, but it has to be the classic Stormtrooper for me or variations of that like sandtroopers

I want them all but the number one on my list is the AT-AT DRIVER! I don't know why but I always loved that trooper more than any other OT Trooper...followed closely by the TIE Fighter pilot for obivous reasons...

While I have a soft spot for Biker Scouts from Episode VI, I have to go with the Episode II clones. Their helmet really works best for me, what with the t-visor and the sweeping angles, and the crest is what really makes it my favorite. I love those clones!

I love the classic OT Stormtroopers... they just have a great look that I've always loved. But the Ep III's are pretty sweet as well.

I'm fine with Sideshow making as many of these as they can. I'm probably only in for a clean Ep II, Ep III and a Stormie. Then of course I need a snowtrooper, bikerscout and maybe Tie-Pilot. I definitely won't be getting color variants of troopers... thats what the 3 3/4" Hasbros are for :lol

Back