REALLY ODD figures you want!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xander

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been tackled before, but what are some of the really weird character choices you want to see done? Sure we all want Boba, even more than that want Vader and Old Ben, but what about Cantina Aliens or Jabba's court denizens? Let's here 'em!!!

Personally, I want a Weequay. He's always been a favorite of mine since I first Jabba's "Move him into position. Put him in!"

Believe it or not...Ponda Baba (walrusman) with bloody Detachable arm...

I've always enjoyed Ephant Mon. The Hasbro 3 3/4 was well made.

The only SS SW character i would buy again is a porkins.:D

C'mon porkins!!!

Porkins! That's funny stuff! A was watching ANH with a friend the other night and she was like "Who's the fat guy?" She got a kick out of his name too.

Pretty neat picks so far guys!

Anybody want any of the various Generals? Reiken, Dodonna, Madine? I really want an Admiral Ackbar, but he's a slightly bigger character in a couple of aspects.

Well as everybody knows by know, I'm going crazy hoping to see Captain Antilles from ANH. As for really wierd aliens and stuff though, I would only buy one if it were a Jedi. Coleman Trebor and Pablo-Jill come to mind--really bizarre and wonderful creatures but with the Jedi coolness-factor thrown in.

Here's a CRAZY idea though (since this is a good place for it!)--make Muftak and Hammerhead from the Cantina for OT/Cantina fans, but then RErelease them in Jedi robes as Foul Moudama and Roron Corobb for Clone Wars/EU/Jedi fans. Make everybody happy! Maybe in 2009 or something........
:D

Amanaman or Ephant Mon. These figures if done well could definitely persuade me to become intrested in Sideshow's 1/6 SW line again.

Few months ago I would have said Jabba, but there you go...:D

Ephant Mon would be awesome, but basically anyone from Jabba's Palace or the Cantina.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Palpatines Imperial Dignitarys

Me too! Their costumes were cool and they looked as evil as Palpatine.

But other than them I would want UGNAUGHTS!!!
250px-Ugnaught.jpg

Coolest non-core characters: Lobot and B'omarr Monk!

Other figure there isn't a hope in hell of ever seeing: Marvel Star Wars characters Crimson Jack, Valance the Hunter and Baron Tagge.

Nein Numb and Sy Snootles and Admiral Akbar would all be good candidates.

JS :)

A big reason that I loved Star Wars and the kenner toys were all of the cool aliens and background guys that ILM made. Count me in for any strange Cantina alien or Jabba's palace resident. The switch to CGI for some creatures still doesn't sit quite right with me, but the weirdest thing I'd want is Ben Quadrinaros!

Back