Hello and Guten Tag

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elleas

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

my name's Julia, 28, and I am from Germany :wink1:

I'm a new collector and waiting for my first items to reach me. Since my youth I have enjoyed playing with action figures and now it seems the right time to focus on more high quality ones; not for playing, but looking at.

I am very fond of the Marvel universe, be it comics or movie. So no surprise that my first Hot Toys figure is going to be TWS Cap. I am eagerly awaiting his arrival!

But actually my biggest "fandom" (if one can call it that) are the Turtles. I've been huge fan since I saw the first movie when I was 10.
I had all the action figures as a kid and now I'm waiting to get my hands on a few statues as well.
The collectors scene here in germany doesn't seem as big and I have not yet found another girl interested in the Turtles especially. So maybe here I'll find someone :wink1:

I still need to learn a lot about different producers and the options I might have, so.... :lol

Have a great day!

Welcome at ssc Julia,

Have fun here!

There are a few beautiful statues coming soon from the turtles.

:hi5:

:welcome1: to the board!! :wave Always nice to see another fellow female collector :)

Winter Soldier Cap - what an excellent figure to start your Hot Toys Collection with - just be prepared to say goodbye to your spare cash now!! :lol

Welcome to the freaks:wave

Fan of Hot Toys and marvel huh, say good bye to your money:lol

Yeah :)
But from the current collection I only like TWS Cap. I did consider getting Groot and Rocket, but I am not very fond of Rocket as a figure and Groot...
Maybe I still might get the twopack. A few european sellers still have a few left for pre-order. I'll think about it :)

Welcome at ssc Julia,

Have fun here!

There are a few beautiful statues coming soon from the turtles.

:hi5:

SUPER excited about that! I am really tempted to get Prime1 Raphael. He looks awesome. But uff, the price is....
I might wait for threezero to show me what they've made. They seem more in my price range and I like the previews so far.

:welcome1: to the board!! :wave Always nice to see another fellow female collector :)

Winter Soldier Cap - what an excellent figure to start your Hot Toys Collection with - just be prepared to say goodbye to your spare cash now!! :lol

Female Power!
Most female collectors I know collect anime figures or BJD. It's hard finding someone interested in comics :)

Welcome to SSC Julia! :welcome

Hope you enjoy the site - and all the best with beginning your collection!

Kind Regards,
Ken

Back