Dog Alien LSB??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
A lot of you guys are in the know in the industry and seem to know future prospects of what Sideshow may or may not do. The Dog Alien is my personal favorite design and there's not much in the market that you can get for this creature. Is there any way Sideshow would do a LSB of this one? Do you think it would be profitable? Do you think there's a demand for it? I've always wondered if they would continue the line.

The first two have been very well received by us, so there is hope we'll see a dog at some point.

The first two have been very well received by us, so there is hope we'll see a dog at some point.

Agreed. I mean what right-minded person wouldn't want a bust of this dude.

Dog.jpg

A while back there was artist sketches of future production pieces. It included the warrior..big chap.. dog... And grid. So hopefully we will be seeing the third lsb someday. Ill pass on grid though hahaha

These concept sketches? That’s the Alien from Resurrection. The good news for Dog is that the character has made it into all of SS Alien lines so far. I think…

ALIENS BUST blog.jpg

Slightly off topic but i received my alien archive book yesterday (just released)and theres some great maquette pics of the dog alien in it.

Slightly off topic but i received my alien archive book yesterday (just released)and theres some great maquette pics of the dog alien in it.

Mine arrived yesterday also, the girlfriend still has it though as it was a late birthday present... looking forward to reading it.

It's a great book. Some really greats pictures in it that I hadn't seen before. Haven't started reading it yet but Im more than happy with it.

These concept sketches? That’s the Alien from Resurrection. The good news for Dog is that the character has made it into all of SS Alien lines so far. I think…

View attachment 144000

Pretty sure it's happening. I skipped on the first two as the Dog Alien look is my fave. Grid would be perfect companion piece to an eventual AvP Pred LSB, so will likely pick him up too. Not enough actual AvP stuff! Looks like the drought on Alien statues is coming to an end thankfully...

Grid and Scar would make a great display. Not sure if this is a sideshow concept or fan wishes or what it is but Scar looks pretty cool too.

YIwrxiv.jpg

Me too, errrrrgh. If he had a bio on I'd fold though, or if it was Celtic... real nice base design on that one.

Is this a new maquette that we have never seen before? I would love to see some pictures of it if it's possible :)

edit: nevermind I googled it and I found out that it's from the movies.

Grid and Scar would make a great display. Not sure if this is a sideshow concept or fan wishes or what it is but Scar looks pretty cool too.

View attachment 144346

That looks great - fingers xd! Would be fairly easy for Sideshow to produce a screen-accurate paintjob on this guy too. (A Wolf with bio LSB would be hard to resist.)

God i hope so i held off buying the aliens lsb version so i could buy the dog alien version!

a lot of you guys are in the know in the industry and seem to know future prospects of what sideshow may or may not do. The dog alien is my personal favorite design and there's not much in the market that you can get for this creature. Is there any way sideshow would do a lsb of this one? Do you think it would be profitable? Do you think there's a demand for it? I've always wondered if they would continue the line.

Back