Pixelpiper's Shelves: New & Vintage 1/6, 3-3/4", Star Wars, Movie, TV, Diecast, Dios.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pixelpiper

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pixelpiper's Shelves: New & Vintage 1/6, 3-3/4", Star Wars, Movie, TV, Diecast, Dios.

New & Vintage Toys, 1/6 Scale, 3-3/4" Action Figures, PVC Figures, Rubber/Vinyl Toys, Diecast, Dioramas, Misc.
Star Wars, Fisher Price, Superheroes, Cartoons, Matchbox, Corgi, Movies, TV, Anime.

I've been promising to get a thread in here for ages, so here it comes. My other thread in the "How to display" sub-forum is filled primarily with "progress" and how-to images, so it will remain dedicated to that, while this one will be of whole shelves (mostly finished) and better/finished photos in general.

My other threads: My Display/Diorama Backgrounds -- My Hoth Diorama -- My Brother's Worker -- My Photostream

We'll start it out with some duplicate images I've shared before - I'm going to update these in December to show their current state - I've moved some things around and have a few items to set up yet.

Shelves as of June 2014

- - - - -

Wall-mounted Besta unit above my desk:

One of three modified and stacked IKEA Klingsbo units, dedicated to vintage toys of my very early childhood:

This unit will be dedicated to Fisher Price Adventure People and (mostly vintage) PVC figures:

Last edited:
Re: Pixelpiper's Shelves: New & Vintage 1/6, 3-3/4", Star Wars, Movie, TV, Diecast, D

placeholder

Re: Pixelpiper's Shelves: New & Vintage 1/6, 3-3/4", Star Wars, Movie, TV, Diecast, D

need a few placeholders to be able to keep images at the very top of the thread.

One more after this and it should be good - don't want to overload any single post with too many photos.

last placeholder - 5 posts will fit lots of pics.

Looks great Pixel. Very well done, and thank you for sharing! Excited to see the rest when you add to the placeholder posts.

Stopped by to check out your collection. Not sure if it's my computer, but a lot of the Flickr pics are showing "This photo is no longer available". Just FYI. The pics that show up look great though. Loving the old school Kenner display. :clap

Stopped by to check out your collection. Not sure if it's my computer, but a lot of the Flickr pics are showing "This photo is no longer available". Just FYI. The pics that show up look great though. Loving the old school Kenner display. :clap

You can click over to Flickr to see the missing images. They're not showing up because I've re-uploaded them to Flickr which breaks the links - and I've been so busy that I haven't had the time/patience to edit all the posts to fix them. :)

Also, I completely forgot I had started this thread. Will try to fix the links soon - but seriously, browse directly on Flickr, I think it's worth it. :)

Checked out your Flickr. Some of that stuff really took me back lol. I love the Hoth diorama too.

Back