ven's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ven

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not alot... but hey I'm working on it!!!

Medicom Jack Sparrow
Mepics247.jpg

Mepics261.jpg

Medicom Neo (Real World Ver.)
Mepics250.jpg

Mepics253.jpg

Medicom Superman
Mepics255.jpg

Mepics256.jpg

Medicom Luke
Mepics245.jpg

Mepics265.jpg

Medicom Snake
Mepics259.jpg

Mepics263.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Vennystar's RAH collection.

Very nice collection! Although if Sideshow had the licences, figures of those characters would be twice the quality, and half the price!

Dr.Mirakle32 said:
Very nice collection! Although if Sideshow had the licences, figures of those characters would be twice the quality, and half the price!

And,Dont forget, one inch taller....:D

Superman's head looks small to me and neo I never would have figured out if you hadn't said who it was but damn that batman and snake look good.:chew

Dr.Mirakle32 said:

LMAO with the current bodys and clothes lol?

Oh no, lets not have a Medicom Vs Sideshow battle over someones collection :rolleyes:

Very nice figures Venny, you've really put together quite the collection in a short period of time!

Yes venny very cool.(even though i hate neo:D )

I love that Bruce figure, you should have him Pimpin holding his coat over his shoulder.

Last edited:

carbo-fation said:
Nice collection Snake! You've got some quality pieces. What happened to your trench coat Neo?

I never had one.... as much as I want one I can't afford it ATM... I stated that it was my friend reefer sharks..

Dr.Mirakle32 said:

should I say anymore?
Picture039-1.jpg

yes I did own sideshow figures... too much "futzing", I can speak the truth when I'm talking about a company... because I've had them all... Takara, Hot Toys (my cousin owns em), Medicom, Sideshow.....

pixlet - nope, those are his calfs(sp?)... heh

nash said:
I love that Bruce figure, you should have him Pimpin holding his coat over his shoulder.

I really really really want to do that... I needa get more CY girl figures though... they're awesome (posability and quality).. rofl I want a midori (jin-roh) and selina Kyle to be flanking Bruce Wayne... hahahhhaha

snakebeater said:
should I say anymore?
Picture039-1.jpg

yes I did own sideshow figures... too much "futzing", I can speak the truth when I'm talking about a company... because I've had them all... Takara, Hot Toys (my cousin owns em), Medicom, Sideshow.....

pixlet - nope, those are his calfs(sp?)... heh

VENNY, I DONT WANT TO START A WAR OF WORDS AGAIN WITH YOU,AND I LIKE SOME OF THE FIGURES IN YOUR COLLECTION, BUT I'D LIKE TO KNOW ONE THING,WHY ARE YOU A MEMBER OF A FORUM THAT IS NAME ''SIDESHOW FREAKS '' IF YOU THINK THEIR STUFF HAS TOO MUCH ''FUTZING'' AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE NO INTEREST AT ALL IN THIS COMPANY ???

SERIOUS ANSWER PLEASE.

i LIKE the community... YES I LIKE YOU TOO... but you guys have got to stop bashing medicom!!! It's not like I hate sideshow... they're an amazing company... THEY ARE THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO, MEDICOM IS THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO... they're too different companys... I don't know why people try to keep comparing them... believe it or not, I do like sideshow.. I just don't like the people who blindly follow them as a cult or what ever, I can state their mistakes freely as much as I state medicom's mistakes... or any other company...

I'm with snakebeater.

I hold no stakes in either company, and I just buy whatever the hell I like. I see nothing wrong with calling Sideshow or Medicom out on their screw ups. It's the right thing to do. With the cost of owning these stupid dolls adding up, is all the more reason for open discussion rather than burying our opinions in the name of conformity, which only leads to more distrust among members.

Sideshow's nuts must be purple from all the swinging they get.

Amanaman said:
I'm with snakebeater.

I hold no stakes in either company, and I just buy whatever the hell I like. I see nothing wrong with calling Sideshow or Medicom out on their screw ups. It's the right thing to do. With the cost of owning these stupid dolls adding up, is all the more reason for open discussion rather than burying our opinions in the name of conformity, which only leads to more distrust among members.

Sideshow's nuts must be purple from all the swinging they get.

ACTION FIGURES !!!! :lol :lol I for one agree in that I will buy what I like, company nonwithstanding.

congerking said:
ACTION FIGURES !!!! :lol :lol I for one agree in that I will buy what I like, company nonwithstanding.

Same here... My Hot Toys collection is about as large as my SSC one... One day might be larger if they keep releasing cool 80's characters! :lol

Back