GCPD Dt. Harvey Bullock - Ideas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gt6488

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been looking around the forums and there hasn't been any GCPD detectives other than Gordon himself so I wanted to make this thread so people could show their figures or just suggest ideas, here are some pics of things you could use to bash a Harvey Bullock:

!B7yKpFw!mk~$(KGrHqV,!h8EzL8PnIW8BM1PWG,hvg~~_12.jpg
1 6 Action Figure Acc Men's Brown Overcoat Vest Set | eBay

Screen Shot 2014-10-26 at 17.20.06.jpg
ZC World 1 6 Scale 12" New York Police NYPD Officer 2 0 Murphy ZC 132 | eBay

I thought Harvey was taller than Gorden in cartoon and comics so that would mean a custom fat suit with a kpo2 or kp03 body. the head on Murphy could work with a new hair sculpt. clothes would have to be custom and a fedora hat.

commissioner-gordon-and-harvey-bullock.jpg
Harvey_Bullock_0010.jpg

I'm making a Bullock figure right now.

11073493_10205092886335589_8851485361503194845_n.jpg

Still a WIP but, I started with a TTL Fashion Man with brown coat for the body and coat. Used the fat suit from a Tactical Tong figure. I had to split the shirt up the back to the shoulders to get it to fit around the belly, so I'm going to need a new one at some point.

The head is a DDI Winston Churchill and I'm going to repaint it to darken the hair, and add a 5 o'clock shadow. Still looking for a fedora, shoulder holster and a police badge (I'm trying to track down the badge from a Toysland Enforcer kit but no one sells it seperately).

Last edited:
I'm making a Bullock figure right now.

View attachment 176215

Still a WIP but, I started with a TTL Fashion Man with brown coat for the body and coat. Used the fat suit from a Tactical Tong figure. I had to split the shirt up the back to the shoulders to get it to fit around the belly, so I'm going to need a new one at some point.

The head is a DDI Winston Churchill and I'm going to repaint it to darken the hair, and add a 5 o'clock shadow. Still looking for a fedora, shoulder holster and a police badge (I'm trying to track down the badge from a Toysland Enforcer kit but no one sells it seperately).

It looks amazing!

Back