Sideshow 1:1 Darth Maul Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Shut the ^^^^^k up Donny!
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering what everyones opinions are of this piece, remember mixed reviews (as always) when it first came out, anyone got any pics of one? thinking of buying one and would much appreciate any input, price/anyone selling one etc.

Re: Sideshow Darth Maul Bust...Worth It???

I can only give you my opinon as a big Darth Maul fan, and that is it is an amazing piece and worth every penny. I have mine in my bedroom on top of my dresser and every time I look at it, it's so life-like that if it were a fully body and not just the bust, I'd swear Ray Park got into gear and was standing in my room. If you love the character he's worth it, I'm not sure how people who thought it looked like a cool piece but aren't as huge a fan of the character felt.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

the maul bust is totally worth it, I love mine.

I wish I had the money for this. As a Maul Fan this is a piece I have to own someday.

I lucked out, initially I couldn't afford him, then I had some money save up so I jumped on the Wait List and it came through for me.

That one just doesn't quite have a place in either my home or office, but seeing it in person, I was really shocked out how amazing it was. As has been said, it is like Ray Park is sitting there in front of you. Very realistic and worth the money if you have the place for it.

MaulFan said:
I lucked out, initially I couldn't afford him, then I had some money save up so I jumped on the Wait List and it came through for me.

Well, I'm hoping sometime next year I will be able to afford him.

Wor-Gar said:
That looks awesome... just crazy awesome.

I'd love to sneak that into my bed while my girlfriend is sleeping and then wake her. :D

Who's snoring, bi-yatch!

My girlfriend is terrified by Darth Maul, so if we move in together I'll have to have this bad boy somewhere she doesn't go often. If I put that in bed for her to roll over near I would lose something far more valuable than any Star Wars collectible lol. Actually most girls are frightened by him, I wore a Darth Maul costume for Halloween this year and a friend of mine kept telling me how creepy I looked in it and I threatened to be wearing it near her when she woke up the next day and she threatened my life haha.

This one is a no brainer. If you are in the market for the best Maul collectible made, this is it. A definite must own:

MaulBust.JPG

Now they just need to come out with a PF Maul, a polystone statue of Maul, and a Legendary Scale Bust and we'll have the best Maul stuff ever :)

MaulFan said:
Now they just need to come out with a PF Maul, a polystone statue of Maul, and a Legendary Scale Bust and we'll have the best Maul stuff ever :)

What he said.

got it and love it! My wife and daughters are even impressed by it, but it is not in my bedroom either! :maul

Mini-Rock said:
This one is a no brainer. If you are in the market for the best Maul collectible made, this is it. A definite must own:

MaulBust.JPG

Is that a custom made case or did you find one somewhere that size for the bust?

jlcmsu said:
Well, I'm hoping sometime next year I will be able to afford him.

frankly im shocked you dont have this yet Josh, since I know youre a huge maul fan. Id easily pass on the 12" figs to buy this one any day as the 12" figs can be had for retail or less with no problems.

Some day when I own a house, it's my intention to have a media room with all my collectibles on display, and I want to have the Maul bust with the Maul FX double saber displayed in front of it, I think that'd look really nice.

Im going to make a display for my Maul 1:1 bust, GG maul statue, MR maul battle damaged saber, my custom screen accurate full size maul saber, SS maul figure, and GG maul mini bust. Somewhat of a shrine i guess.

MaulFan said:
Is that a custom made case or did you find one somewhere that size for the bust?

It is an old custom made case from CFC. The pic is old; the Maul bust is now in a 20x16x24 case (need to take new pics).

Nash, that'll be a great shrine. Mine will consist of the 1:1 bust, PF, Maul FS saber (and possibly the BD) and, hopefully, an animated maquette from GG.

jlcmsu said:
I wish I had the money for this. As a Maul Fan this is a piece I have to own someday.

This Bust is a must have for any Maul fan!!! :cool: It is so lifelike and amazing, it tends to freak out most of my friends when they come up the stairs and see him looking right back at em :lol

I hope you do get your hands on this one day Josh. You will have a smile for days after.

Back