Jet Li is FEARLESS (pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I picked up this Jet Li custom eons ago, but never posted pics. I made him to look like Huo Yianjia from his latest movie FEARLESS. The sculpt is not mine.

Director Ronny Yu (FREDDY VS. JASON) tells the story of Chinese hero Huo Yianjia in JET LI'S FEARLESS. Born in the late 1800s to a martial-arts master in the Tianjin region of China, Huo Yianjia (Jet Li) is not allowed to train at his father's school because he has asthma. Later, as an adult, the self-taught Yianjia becomes a master in his own right with his own school and disciples. His only goal: to become the Champion of Tianjin--and he is willing to fight any and every challenger. Along the way, Yianjia's pride takes over and he becomes obsessed with both praise and revenge, missing the true purpose and message of the martial arts. When his quest for revenge results in tragedy, Yianjia embarks on a new journey, leaving Tianjin. Returning to his home years later, Yianjia is a new man, understanding the connection between body, mind, and soul. Instead of fighting for personal gain, he sees the importance of maintaining the national identity and pride of the Chinese people. Focusing on the importance of good sportsmanship and unity, Yianjia starts the Jingwu Sports Federation, bringing all the schools of martial arts together. Most important, he makes history in Shanghai in 1910 by defending the honor of the Chinese people in a contest against representatives from the four major foreign powers in China. Based on a true story, the film features detailed period settings and costumes, as well as superior stunts. Jet Li evokes a wide range of emotions as Yianjia, instilling the character with life and capturing the essence of this important chapter in Chinese history.

jet1.jpg

jet2.jpg

jet3.jpg

jet4.jpg

jet5.jpg

jet6.jpg

jet7.jpg

jet8.jpg

jet9.jpg

A Japanese Samurai challenges Huo Yianjia:
jet12.jpg

jet13.jpg

jet14.jpg

jet15.jpg

jet17.jpg

jet18.jpg

GIANTS OF ASIAN ACTION CINEMA:
jet10.jpg

That's a great figure--the face has wonderful personality, and that costume design is just fantastic! Any pictures of the back side? I'd love to see the braid and also the back of the outfit.

That headsculpt is amazing!!! how did you aquire this?? looks freaken awsome.... and BTW it's on a RAH301 body isn't it? lol.

Snakebeater - the body is actually a Dragon modified to be shorter. Jet Li is only 5' 6" I believe. The hands are Medicom modified to fit into the Dragon body.

Carbo-Fation - Glad you like the figure too!

Captain - I will see what I can do about a back picture. The hair in the back is molded, but the braid itself is made of hair.

Sweet, thanks. I actually think that's the most effective way of doing hair like that, the mix of molded and real hair. Now I'm way excited to see it! I'm truly impressed--this would probably be the first non-Star Wars/Lord of the Rings figure I ever bought if I had the chance, and I've never even seen the movie! It's just such a finely crafted figure--you are exceptionally lucky to own one dude. I love it!

Nah this head is not done by Feng... Im not quite sure who did this one... i saw the pic at JC Hong's Blog... recently South Korea had a Doll/Figure show or something... it was displayed.

xenoviper said:
Nah this head is not done by Feng... Im not quite sure who did this one... i saw the pic at JC Hong's Blog... recently South Korea had a Doll/Figure show or something... it was displayed.
Its by another korean artist;
here's his blog: https://blog.naver.com/chahankyu.do
c6f7bdbac5cdc8e4b3bb1chzg4.jpg

or direct links to jet li: https://blog.naver.com/chahankyu/30006669558
I'm a creep when it comes to Korean artist info (i'm korean :rolleyes:

BACK TO THE THREAD:

That is one sweet custom Jet Li figure you got there DUCKGOO.
Pllleleease give us info on how to get one :)
I love the head but you could probably work up a better repaint on it.
It looks very pale compared to the enterbay one standing next to it.

Last edited:
sunohc said:
Its by another korean artist;
here's his blog: https://blog.naver.com/chahankyu.do
c6f7bdbac5cdc8e4b3bb1chzg4.jpg

or direct links to jet li: https://blog.naver.com/chahankyu/30006669558
I'm a creep when it comes to Korean artist info (i'm korean :rolleyes:

BACK TO THE THREAD:

That is one sweet custom Jet Li figure you got there DUCKGOO.
Pllleleease give us info on how to get one :)
I love the head but you could probably work up a better repaint on it.
It looks very pale compared to the enterbay one standing next to it.

Sunohc - I picked up my Jet Li on Ebay so i didn't really know who made it. I love the Jet Li in your post. That Korean customizer is amazing. Up there with customizer gods Feng and Arnie. I would love to own either one.

Maybe Enterbay can get the Jet Li license and start making Jet Li movie figures. There are so many possibilities..... With so many Jet Li fans over all the globe, this is a sure bet moneymaker.

Back