Better fassbender magneto likeness?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yodasodabo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, I'm debating which of these 2 sculpts has the better likeness. Couldn't find any of the first one painted, but I could def see some of fassbender in it. They're both not 100% but the only 2 I could find worth showing. If anyone knows any better sculpts, please don't be shy.
2e85a32bb1ce6e99268ad33574b241e9.jpg
71bead57b06251a42bbf7ec1107a5c40.jpg
a024101f52ca1774d7241a338c83dbad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy deserves a figure. I am such a fan, one of my favorite actors. Would love to DOFP Magneto Fassbender.

The second one isn't perfect but as a fully-painted fodder for customizing, it's definitely the best option I've found so far in terms of getting a Fassbender sculpt (I have two of the sculpts with plans of using them for a civvie Magneto).

I see the majority doesn't like it either... I wouldn't say they "suck", just not spot on. I'm leaning towards the 2nd one if I could find it until a better one comes out. Has no one started an interest list? I'm sure WGP would be a good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the second one that I use (in its weathered version) for a Centurion kit bash. It's not bad at all, but could obviously be better. The head sculpt is a bit on the smaller side though, so use a narrow shoulder body if possible.
Had never seen the Modern Life one before, any more pics of it?

Back