The Ren_dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix: Doc Holliday- Freddie Mercury!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ren_dog

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I have A question For You Peeps? But Are You Experienced, Have You Ever Been Experienced, Well I have!

Jimi Hendrix Grand Package. Made by Serang KIM. Enjoy.:peace

Last edited:
Re: The Ren_Dog Experience! Serang- Jimi Hendrix:Iminime The Real Sammy

Iminime + Trevor Grove : The Real Sammy: Leonard Shelby.:clap Iminime's best figure that i own.:)

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience! Serang- Jimi Hendrix: Iminime The Real Sammy

Amazing pics Rene! That Sammy is insane

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience! Serang- Jimi Hendrix: The Real Sammy:Blondie,Tuco,Angle E

Awesome collection bud, great pieces! :clap

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience! Serang- Jimi Hendrix: The Real Sammy:Blondie,Tuco,Angel E

I like it, big congrats bro ;)

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience! Serang- Jimi Hendrix:Leonard Shelby,GBU,Lloyd Christmas

Haha looks amazing wow. Great and congrats.

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience! Serang- Jimi Hendrix:Leonard Shelby,GBU,Lloyd Christmas

Asmus Toys Pet Detective and The Mask.:)

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience! Serang- Jimi Hendrix:Lloyd, Pet Detective,The Mask.

Sons Of Anarchy! Opie,Jax And Clay. Series is almost Over.:monkey2

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix:Lloyd,Jim Carrey, Sons Of Anarchy,Opie,Jax,

Congrats bro!

Re: The Ren_Dog Experience!-Jimi Hendrix:Lloyd,Jim Carrey, Sons Of Anarchy,Opie,Jax,

All the new figures are looking great! Whats next for you besides Chibs?

Retire already lol

Nothing out there interest me anymore. Its seems these days folks only want to recreate Raiman pieces?:lol

Back