• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB / WTT looking for DC Direct Bizzaro and Sinestro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

betic1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Looking for the 13 inch DC Direct Bizzaro and Sinestro , can be complete or loose , does not even need to be in good condition :)
truth be told I am only going to use the Outfits, and Heads
I will need shipping to Brisbane Australia as well.
Hit me up I may have something to trade your interested in.
Cheers B,

I had recently purchased these two from a fellow board member back on the 10-24-2014 ( over two weeks ) I have not heard anything further after payment, nor has he sent them :(
I wont name the fellow boardie as I am hoping he will still come through.

Suffice to say if this falls through and I lodge my Pay Pal dispute then I will be back to looking for these all over again :)

so if you have em let me know , willing to pay or trade your call.

Bumping back to the top in hope of the seller contacting me with further details
Just a public notice ( yes I have sent a PM as well )
If I don't hear from you by end of this week I will be forced to lodge a Pay Pal dispute and request a refund.

Hope to hear form you ( you know who you are )

I hate to do this,
as I have not spoken to the fellow freak I purchased from (I am not going to name them... Yet)
for all I know he is on holiday or away from a PC. But this is a message to say I will lodge a Pay Pal dispute against you and request a full refund
I have given you over three weeks and not a single response.
thanks anyway mate

Back