Legend of Korra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Probably the wrong spot, but Amazon considers it Anime :lol

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any collectibles based on the Legend of Korra?

I just started watching it, and man am I hooked!

I'm with you on this one. Fantastic show, I would love a 1/6 Korra. I don't think there's anything for this yet. Just wait til' you get to second season. Uncle Boomie is pretty cool.

there is a korra thread in TV/Movies, but Anime is not a bad place for this. with teh pending release of the Korra game from a major japanese game studio, there is a strong possibility of korra Merch in the future, IF it becomes popular.

I'm with you on this one. Fantastic show, I would love a 1/6 Korra. I don't think there's anything for this yet. Just wait til' you get to second season. Uncle Boomie is pretty cool.
I am ready for my next pay check, should go straight to ordering season 2! I need more Korra :panic:
there is a korra thread in TV/Movies, but Anime is not a bad place for this. with teh pending release of the Korra game from a major japanese game studio, there is a strong possibility of korra Merch in the future, IF it becomes popular.
I'm hoping that's the case. I may even attempt to try it out.
The aang statue from dark Horse... It's tiny and boring.

Yeah, I'm also not a fan of how Aang looks. He looks like a G in the show.

Avatar the last airbender in general lacks any great merchandise sadly. Mattel screwed up the figure line by not making any of the girls and making just ang variants so that sucked..... and Legend of korra is very popular but nick pulled it off the air and put it on there website for whatever reason so if we get figures from this series it will be a blessing.

Makes me wish there were some random Revoltech style figures done of Aang and Korra like the TMNT figures. Best I've got is a slight repaint of the movie Aang which is sorta passable.

Back