gam's attic of clutter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gam

Freakalicious
Reaction score
After looking through a lot of all you guys stuff and continually lurking around the forums for over a year now I thought I would nervously share a few pics of my attic, displays are a continuing work in progress..... constructive criticism is welcome

As you come up the stairs

StarWarsBustsc.jpg

Top of the stairs view, from my PC workstation

12InchFigures.jpg

Going in

MiniBusts.jpg

LOTR.jpg

SideshowPF.jpg

Around the sofa

StarWars.jpg

StarWarsPF.jpg

LOTRHorses.jpg

Then the TV

TVb.jpg

Wowee, very impressive. Great selection of amazing collectibles, I dream of having a cinema room like that one day.

Great pics
Colin

Ha ha, just checked my ebay feedback and it was. It's a small world. Looking good with the other rider and steed pieces.

Colin

yeah thought that was you...... didn't think too many people would use a username like yours :rotfl

gam said:
After looking through a lot of all you guys stuff and continually lurking around the forums for over a year now I thought I would nervously share a few pics of my attic...

Nervously!?!? Nothing to be nervous about, that's an awesome setup! :rock

Last edited:
Thats an Awesome Collection surprisingly one of the things that stuck out most to me was your GG Xmen busts I know they took alot of flack but they look really nice displayed all together. I still say though that Pershephone is one of the nicest "busts" ever made. Your Sparrow bust looks lonely you should get Barbosa to go with it.

I need an attic too, for the damn boxes, guess thats what sisters are for :monkey3

Also have the next 3 of the x-men busts on pre-order too and I agree they do look better together than individually, same with the buffy ones, with all the talk when they first came out I thought I would have been selling them on even before I got them

Also have 20+ more Sideshow 12" figures that have still to be opened..... takes me ages at times getting one the way I want it

Cheers for the comments :chew

great set-up you have there. I agree with previous poster, nothing to be nervous about, great collection. Love the sauron with the map of middle earth, VERY appropriate.

The nerves where more to do with my woodworking skills although I am happy with the way they all turned out.... due to space restrictions there was nothing I could buy so it was a learning experience building each one including the entertainment rack as they where improving as they went on..... didn't even do woodwork at school

Looks great! You have given me a few ideas. I really like the small Movie posters. Where did you get those from?

The woodworking looks great. So how about a quick how to. I need some cases like that for my PF. Have you ever tried to make any with a mirrored back?

BadMoon said:
Looks great! You have given me a few ideas. I really like the small Movie posters. Where did you get those from?

The ones behind the Star Wars PF's are the code 3 3D ones

All the rest with the black frames and the wood colour frames are cheap A4 certificate picture frames with good quality pictures of the internet printed out on photo paper....... theres a good few of them to get a picture in them yet

The sides of the stairs and the full length of the roof which you can just about make out have about 20 full size framed movie posters on them in total

Rocktonix said:
The woodworking looks great. So how about a quick how to. I need some cases like that for my PF. Have you ever tried to make any with a mirrored back?

how to's aren't too good with me, I get the sizes of the space they are to go in and sizes of whats going in them, picture what I want then sort of make it up as I go along to get the final unit...... just started with a couple of boxes of screws and a sheet of plywood which needs a lot of sanding (or about half a dozen in total over time), some edging and a few other bits and pieces, then get the perspex or glass to finish them off at the end after varnishing

never tried mirrors as I would prefer pics behind them...... but if a glass cutter could get a piece of mirror cut the right shape and size it could be just glued or screwed to the back before the shelves go in

That's one clutter, I wouldn't mind having. You have great collection of wonderful pieces. The weta steed pieces stand out the most I think. All you need is Gothmog on Warg to make it look perfect!;) :D

Very nice collection. I love the shelfing you are use!! Awesome man!

But I just have one question......

What the Hell is Kurgan doing shoved in the corner???

King Darkness said:
But I just have one question......

What the Hell is Kurgan doing shoved in the corner???
I've got 3 attractive Takara Cool Girl figures to go into the space left on that shelf and didn't want to make it easy for him to get at them so have Connor and Duncan to keep the krusading in check.

seriously though, it was just that hes taller so I put it at the back but from the pc which is a bit lower of a view than that of the pic you actually get a straight view of him under the shelf and its a clearer view than that of the 2 van Helsing figures who are the only ones I cant see clearly due to a couple of reflections on the glass

carbo-fation said:
All you need is Gothmog on Warg to make it look perfect!;) :D
Gothmog on Warg...... I'm one of those who have a strong dislike for it, but I know what you mean for the set, but for me there would be no room to them all together

twistedfreak said:
The ceiling complements it all too by giving a reflection. Very cool.
The reflections of the roof are minimal thankfully as it would be distracting watching tv from the sofa, so just get to look at the posters in them instead

Last edited:
Back