Hello from Quebec|

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toyota25

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

i just found the board a few days ago! This is the best place for toys collector that i found! Recently i had a little bit of nostalgia! When i was a kid, i've got a big collection of Batman and TMNT action figures! I'm 32 so we talk about 89 to 93 items! Like everyone, we lost interest eventually and our parents got a ride of all our toys since we no longer play with them! I've started to buy WWE's Mattel Elite action figures since a year and now i've got a project to buy again my old action figures and playset! What i looking for is early TMNT action figures and playset (Turtles sewer base and Turtles van), and all the stuff from Batman The Animated Series, wich is the best Batman action figure in my opinion!

Currently i had just 3 action figure from the Animated Series that i order on eBay last week! I am looking so start and make a big collection over the next months!

My first big project is to find the Batcave Command Playset from TAS ! It's one tough item to find! It's been 2 or 3 days that i search the web without success! I am looking for a set in the box, in a really good shape or seal in the box is better! I know the value to this but i'm whilling to pay the right price! so i was hoping to get help around here or links or something to know to help me start my collection and be a kid again :):)

Back