• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Marvel SideShow PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheeler

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

Im seeking a few of the Marvel Sideshow Premium Format Figures to complete my humble set.

I would like to buy the following of any member that may be looking to part with theirs, Im looking for exclusive versions and they need to be in good condition. Also I would need them shipped to Australia, since that's where I live If it's just the shipping costs that you think would be prohibitive to a sale, please contact me and Im sure we can work something out. Please also note that I'm not looking to pay ebay inflated prices (can't do that anymore considering shipping costs and the crap dollar), but Im not in the business of low-balling either, so Im looking for reasonable prices :)

The Five Im looking for:

1. Vision PF Ex
2. Black Panther PF Ex
3. Spiderwoman PF Ex
4. Apocalypse PF Ex
5. Sabretooth PF Ex

Found:
- Gambit PF Ex
- Rogue PF Ex
- Ms. Marvel PF Ex

If you have any you're looking to find a new home for them please pm me

Thanks again guys
Wheeler

PS. If anyone wants a feedback reference Im more then happy to pm you my ebay details as well as a few other forums where I've purchased Items. Also purchased from the Ill Jedi on these forums as well as Nemenforcer :).

Back