Budget Stark - "First Look" video Wolverine Days of Future Past at Secret Base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" video Wolverine Days of Future Past at Secret Base

Hi guys

Here is a "First Look" video of Wolverine Days of Future Past at Secret Base Hong Kong on 17 Oct 2014.

Release scheduled in HK for Q3-Q4 2015. If SSC supply an earlier release date on their website, obviously SSC will say nearer the time that it is "delayed" when they knew it wont be released in USA before HK. You collectors can decide why SSC give this mis-information on release dates.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMD_napne7w&list=UUYuyaOkD8ipCSBlzn72IowQ

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" video Wolverine Days of Future Past at Secret Base

Looks incredible

do you know what body its on? hoping its the last stand ver.

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" video Wolverine Days of Future Past at Secret Base

The headsculpt looks great.

Yeah I was thinking that the Last Stand body would be nice given its double jointed elbows, but there's no photo so far (including the official protos) that can support that possibilty. It would be nice to give him more arm posability for dynamic poses.

The headsculpt looks great.

Yeah I was thinking that the Last Stand body would be nice given its double jointed elbows, but there's no photo so far (including the official protos) that can support that possibilty. It would be nice to give him more arm posability for dynamic poses.

You mean like walking, smoking, and lying down. I mean of your going for movie accurate poses.... :rotfl

You mean like walking, smoking, and lying down. I mean of your going for movie accurate poses.... :rotfl

Fair point :lol He should come with that "table" he was laid on in the 2-pack set with Kitty Pryde :lol

My 10,000 post is in an XMen thread for a Wolverine fig......how awesome. Anyway, the head sculpt, body symmetry and everything screams winner......another Logan on my shelves is a good thing

Figure is a must get, best wolvie yet by far!

My 10,000 post is in an XMen thread for a Wolverine fig......how awesome. Anyway, the head sculpt, body symmetry and everything screams winner......another Logan on my shelves is a good thing

:woo :woo

Could end up being the best Wolverine done to date. If only HT would do more characters from the X-Men movies. A real waste that such a high potential line is going ignored. Maybe it will be sorted out by AoA.

Back