Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
tmnt-jamesjean-low-res.jpg

leo-final-low-res.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Good smile company creates collectible sculptures of nickelodeon’s teenage mutant

Those actually look pretty cool. Any idea on size and price?

As much as I'd love to stop buying, I'd buy those...

Re: Good smile company creates collectible sculptures of nickelodeon’s teenage mutant

Good Smile Company, Inc. (Good Smile Company), premier Japanese collectible figure maker, and Nickelodeon are creating large-scale collectible figures for the iconic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Based on acclaimed fine artist James Jean’s original rendition of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Good Smile Company has made four individual sculptures that can be combined to create one large diorama sculpture. The individual statues will roll out separately, starting with the pre-order release of Leonardo in November 2014 and the remaining three in 2015.

Prototype samples of the highly detailed statues, along with Jean’s original image, will make their first appearance at the Good Smile Company booth (#422) at New York Comic Con between October 9th and October 12th.

I like the comic/animated turtles more than the "realistic" ones. These look great. If price is decent... probably a done deal.

Last edited:

I hope these are 1/4th...doubt it though....These look sick! For sure purchase if they're 1/5th or bigger.

Leonardo looks awesome! That's a fantastic design--Can't wait to see Raphael.

That's kinda cool/cute. I wish there were a cartoon in that style.

GSC seems to be branching out as of late. Hopefully they pick up Nickelodeon's best license, Legend of Korra :pray:

Photo I took today at NYCC!
The entire set looks sick in person, the scale about 1/6~1/7 and I asked the ppl from Goodsmile they don't know either, must buy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412912808.634834.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412912820.918587.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That the best turtles setup I've seen, SS comiquettes are good, but the style and detail on these just look so much better. Donatello standing in the rear looks bad a$s. I think I'm going to have to move these up on my list.

More pictures I took this morning and I asked again about the art print. They can't tell anything cause they know nothing either.
Enjoy!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412950262.577769.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412950275.061441.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412950286.445927.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412950962.704131.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412950972.021944.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412950998.640602.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1412951009.157594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I'm aware, the art print is a one off. It was viewable at the bottleneck gallery TMNT show but wasn't for sale and there were to be no prints made. That's not to say there might not be later but as far as I know it's a one off.

Back