Full scale T800 Endo kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCableGuy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all l'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this , but was wondering if anyone knows a place in North America that may sell a full scale Endo kit .
Found this one on eBay . Looks to me like the guy is possibly recasting an SS Endo?
I see he sold one for around 3G's if you look at his feedback (and had broken parts and poor castings)
Shipping and the fact that there's a lot of prep work to do after spending four grand after shipping and taxes doesn't seem worth it . Wondering what others think about this seller and building one . I have no idea how much the proper Chrome paint is , but suspect it's pricey

Terminator Endoskeleton Lifesize 1 1 Complete Kit Parts to Make Full T 800 | eBay

I think Adam from Mythbusters did up a kit(probably not the same one) and it ended up costing as much or more than the SS statue, although it was fully articulated which was nice, but would not stand by itself.

Crazy amount of work involved there...

I thought the same thing as it will be a year for me to assemble the way I do things . I would probably install linear actuators to get some movement also if it's at all possible with the space constraints , so that would cost me more time yet.

I think Adam from Mythbusters did up a kit(probably not the same one) and it ended up costing as much or more than the SS statue, although it was fully articulated which was nice, but would not stand by itself.

I watched his video , but I believe Adam got perfectly molded pieces which was a bonus . And like you mention , the cost is probably about the same when it's all said and done . I seen a video on YouTube with some new Chrome paint that was crazy expensive .

I just don't want to put out 6 grand and shipping and taxes and duty and a horrible exchange rate right now on one from SS as it will probably bring it to around 10 grand

Well he dropped his price . I did see some of his previous auctions and I think he got 2800 for one . I bid $1600 last time and didn't make the minimum bid amount . I see he's relisted and lowered it to $1750 . It's darn near worth it although shipping and duty and exchange is going to push it to $3000 canadian .
I know I won't have it assembled for quite some time

Definitely a recast piece - likely from a Sideshow or one of the TAIT recasts, so definitely several generations down the line from an original.

The Adam Savage Endoskeleton is a Lucas Francis endoskeleton kit he got cheap. They were pretty pricey back then and even moreso now and most of them were finished and chromed, as far as I know, so you'd probably be hard pressed to find one of the kits. They are basically just full scale model kits and takes a lot to assemble, but you'll never go wrong with an original Lucas Francis kit - everything else is derived from his endoskeleton and suffer from shrinking and distortion issues, from what I've been told.

Definitely a recast piece - likely from a Sideshow or one of the TAIT recasts, so definitely several generations down the line from an original.

The Adam Savage Endoskeleton is a Lucas Francis endoskeleton kit he got cheap. They were pretty pricey back then and even moreso now and most of them were finished and chromed, as far as I know, so you'd probably be hard pressed to find one of the kits. They are basically just full scale model kits and takes a lot to assemble, but you'll never go wrong with an original Lucas Francis kit - everything else is derived from his endoskeleton and suffer from shrinking and distortion issues, from what I've been told.

Yes I'm going to kibosh that auction , as if you look at his history there's a guy who complained it was basically in need of a lot of refinishing . Not worth the headache IMO . If I want one so bad I'll just pay the money . I have another piece coming and I'm thinking the area where I wanted to put it is to small regardless for a full size endo now . The canadian dollar is WAY down right now , so that's making me less enthusiastic

Well, you can always search out parts and recreate the T2 intro bust (the one seen coming towards the camera through a wall of flames).

GpXmP3c.jpg

^^ actually I have a bust with the chest toso part coming from China as of a few weeks ago . Hopefully that is

That's sure a nice piece though

Well, for one thing, I can't get over if they had the full endoskeleton, then why did they use the endobust for their creation - that bust is all sorts of wrong. The head on the full endo is much closer to accurate, but still far off. The endobust is just squeezed too narrow, the teeth are horrible and the chip cover is over-sized. It just isn't a very good representation of the original endoskull.

Well, for one thing, I can't get over if they had the full endoskeleton, then why did they use the endobust for their creation - that bust is all sorts of wrong. The head on the full endo is much closer to accurate, but still far off. The endobust is just squeezed too narrow, the teeth are horrible and the chip cover is over-sized. It just isn't a very good representation of the original endoskull.

Well I'm going to put the kibosh on this . I appreciate your comments very much as I'm still learning and I have learned volumes from you guys so far .
I am going to start a new thread on a new direction for the corner of my gym

If you are looking for an endobust that's said to be the best and most accurate, then I believe it was determined by people who know more than me that the Toynami/XFS/HCG skull is the absolute creme de la creme.

Last edited:
Maybe not a full endoskeleton, but I've heard rumblings on Chronicle Collectibles perhaps doing something endoskeleton or endoskull related from original molds.

Maybe not a full endoskeleton, but I've heard rumblings on Chronicle Collectibles perhaps doing something endoskeleton or endoskull related from original molds.

Well I'll keep my eyes open . I'm in no rush so times on my side ,but getting any younger though lol

Back