Bib Fortuna image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. I'm very excited that they haven't changed the box yet. I wanted at least one of the "old style" for the first S&V line.

Has anyone gotten their notice yet or a "processing" on the site?

King Darkness said:
I thought Maul was to be the last packed in the old packageing style?
Me too, but I thought the only change would be the addition of the 30th Anniversary logo.

And yeah, the staff is cool.

Batty said:
Me too, but I thought the only change would be the addition of the 30th Anniversary logo.

I hope thats all it will be. I love the orange color of the box.

I wonder what Jabba's "box" will be like? I mean, its too big to have flaps or fold-outs or anything. But I hope they do something interesting with it. Maybe at least a folding front so you can see Jabba inside.

Wor-Gar said:
I wonder what Jabba's "box" will be like? I mean, its too big to have flaps or fold-outs or anything. But I hope they do something interesting with it. Maybe at least a folding front so you can see Jabba inside.

A package like that would be nice, but SSC is putting Jabba on a pretty big pedistal, so I'm sure he'll be in a very secure foam package like the rest of their large scale, high end items, and with the quality going into him, I'd rather a sweet box and quality protection than a window that won't quite hold up, plus it'd probably take twist ties to secure him in a window box, where foam wouldn't need any restraints which increases ability to use the box later. As for Bib, I'm a graphic designer so I critique the packaging heavily and I have to say I really like how the orange works. I'd probably rank the packaging as 1- Sith Red, 2- Jedi Green, 3- S & V Orange, and 4- Heroes Blue.

Probably because she was posing as a bounty hunter, so they included her in the scum and villainy.

For the majority of Boushh's screen time, Boushh is a bounty hunter turning Chewbacca over to Jabba, and is only for a brief time revealed to be Leia in disguise, so technically, the majority of screen time would have this outfit/character as some bount hunter in Jabba's court and would warrant a place in the S & V line, about 60% Boushh the Bounty Hunter, 40% Leia the hero, as far as screen time.

Just got off the phone with Erin at SSC and she says the people that ordered all the figures like Bib, and Jabba at the SDCC will NOT get free shipping like some of us thought. Either she is wrong, or I heard wrong at the Con. So what really sucks is I don't get free shipping or any rewards points. Pretty crappy if you ask me.

Anyways Bib has charged so he should be heading out soon.

If you've already received some SS 1/6 scale SW figures then you should know that the packages can have pictures of figures from any line on them. Darth Maul certainly doesn't have pictures of three other Sith.

MaulFan said:
For the majority of Boushh's screen time, Boushh is a bounty hunter turning Chewbacca over to Jabba, and is only for a brief time revealed to be Leia in disguise, so technically, the majority of screen time would have this outfit/character as some bount hunter in Jabba's court and would warrant a place in the S & V line, about 60% Boushh the Bounty Hunter, 40% Leia the hero, as far as screen time.

Yes, but the problem is, the person wearing the disguise is not a villain. Leia is a hero of the rebellion, no matter what outfit she wears. I don't think screen time should be determinant here.

Would have liked free shipping but BFD I can live with it. Hadn't remembered that there might be free shipping till it was mentioned at RS. You don't get points when you have to phone orders in and I've had to do that with several items because of the school I work at. No biggie. These are things I don't get my undies in a wad over.

Bib looks really good. Can't wait to get him and I'm gonna be ordering my new camera real soon so maybe I can have my pics of him with my new camera.

I think if Pix goes through that again, he'll start just hunting us down and taking ours because his always seems to go out last.

Back