Rocky II 1/4 Statue by Edinho Maga

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
This looks great, love the screen accuracy detail on the face and championship belt. 1900074_787913567933001_6121452205261125198_n.jpg

Its really an amazing statue.
I loved his Rambo4 archery statue but I think this is his best work so far.

I don't know if it is his best. I just got his Conan the Destroyer 1/3 statue. It is freaking awesome. The musculature and skin texture is the best I have seen on a statue. I am considering picking this guy up too.

Its really an amazing statue.
I loved his Rambo4 archery statue but I think this is his best work so far.

I agree with you, I have nine of his statues and the Rambo 4 1/4 is the best, the face sculpt on that one is spot on, this new statue really raised the bar for edinho, I bought the Drago 1/4 statue and that one was painted with a new type of paint that really brings out a life like skin tone, it's amazing, this new statue is beautiful, I can't wait to get it.

I don't know if it is his best. I just got his Conan the Destroyer 1/3 statue. It is freaking awesome. The musculature and skin texture is the best I have seen on a statue. I am considering picking this guy up too.

The skin texture is amazing on Drago to, it's his new painter, the guy is really great.

Btw I see you're from Columbia SC, I used to live there, is the restaurant California Dreaming still open? Use to love that place and five points.

California Dreaming is still on Main Street. Actually, they had a university version of Singled Out when I was in college, and I was the guy that was "singled out". We were given a California Dreaming gift certificate. However, we drove down to the one in Charleston with the other couple.
Five Points is still around, but don't hang around after midnight. There have been many shootings in the past two years. The cops are in the process of cleaning up that area, but it is still pretty dangerous. I used to spend many weekends eating Village Idiot pizza and getting inebriated. But that doesn't mesh with my weight lifting these days.

Speaking of pumping iron...
rvg0bc.jpg

I sent Blitzway an a message on fackbook and they said that the Rocky II 1/4 is going to happen, so now I will have a friend for this statue, great news.

Update, Edinho is releasing 6 statues where the base is going to have a sound system that captures the exact moment in the film and sculpture, "Yo Adrian, I did it" sound bit, and some music from Rocky II. Great add on if you're lucky enough to be one of the 6.

I just received this statue over the weekend and it is incredible. My daughter helped me set it up and she even commented that this is one of the best she has seen in my collection. So happy I ordered it-wanted a great Rocky in my collection and this is the best representation by far. Must comment on the packaging as well-very professionally packed by Edinho-box even has the Rocky logo on both sides and the parts are very secure for the long trip from Brazil. Also comes with a great signed COA. If anybody is thinking of ordering this, you will not be disappointed. Only bummer is that I missed out on the sound chip edition, but still extremely pleased.

Glad you liked it, if this is your one and only Rocky statue you sure picked the right one to get, this one is the best I have in my collection and I have 11 Rocky statues.

I have know idea why Edinho Maga's work doesn't get a lot of love on this site, doesn't bother me because I love his work. He mentioned to me that his next Rocky statue will be a Rocky IV with flag 1/4 statue that he's currently working on. I always say that am running out of room and my most recent purchase is going to be my last, but something tells me am going to purchase the next Rocky statue he makes, it's addicting:lol

Like I said on a friends youtube channel who has this, considering how big Rocky is and is one of those films totally timeless, I dont think companies has done it any justice. when you look at how terminator , batman, iron man has been represented, rocky should have been the same.

This statue for me is way, way above anything else out there. Its fantastic and Edinho can truly nail the likeness . I hope blitzway bring the 1/4 out and if its anything close to this, it will be special.

Really need to pick this up.

Congrats to those that have this.

I agree with you that companies don't do Rocky justice but you have to realize that high end collectibles for Rocky just don't sell as will as Batman, Iron Man and other super heroes. That Blitzway Rocky may not even happen.

Before 2006 there really wasn't anything made for Rocky so am glad with whats been made, but to be honest I don't have any hopes for new Rocky collectibles because I know it's a long shot at best. Edinho has provided a great collectible but he even has trouble selling them, I guess the demand just isn't there beyond the few like me and the others on these boards, and that really isn't enough for companies to invest in Rocky. The film Creed is going to be released in 2016, there filming right now in Philadelphia so that may be the next chance to see some new Rocky collectibles

I agree with you that companies don't do Rocky justice but you have to realize that high end collectibles for Rocky just don't sell as will as Batman, Iron Man and other super heroes. That Blitzway Rocky may not even happen.

Before 2006 there really wasn't anything made for Rocky so am glad with whats been made, but to be honest I don't have any hopes for new Rocky collectibles because I know it's a long shot at best. Edinho has provided a great collectible but he even has trouble selling them, I guess the demand just isn't there beyond the few like me and the others on these boards, and that really isn't enough for companies to invest in Rocky. The film Creed is going to be released in 2016, there filming right now in Philadelphia so that may be the next chance to see some new Rocky collectibles

I dunno. Rocky is huge and if Hot toys or enterbay just did the 4 main boxers, even Mick or Paulie, im sure they would sell well especially with the amount of detail that goes into they're portraits.

Iv always wanted a decent rocky piece but everything has been left wanting. The HCG bust I tried to like and thought about repainting... Even the Howard Senft bust was good but never wowed me. I thought it was confirmed recently blitzway is definitely happening ?

Like I say, this is by far the best and kudos to Edhino. Its also great to support smaller talented artists that are superb at what they do.

I think Enterbay, hot toys and blitzway are making a big mistake not to make statues or dolls on Rocky. These companies could make excellent gains and could represent the figure of Stallone at best. Instead Hot Toys dumps 50,000 dolls on Iron Man, Enterbay 300,000 dolls of the NBA, and Blitzway even now she started to make figures of Playboy !!!! Absurd!

Back