• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB XM Studios Magneto from down in the dumps, broke, scared of more debt collector!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
(So this is what happens when you leave the forum and hobby for 9 months to go move to a Caribbean island....:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4)

Bills got you down??? Increasing debt looming over your head??? Afraid you won't make your monthly rent this month!?!?!? Fear not dear collector I am here to save you!!!!!! :yess:

I will have all of your problems solved in one simple motion of transferring your XM Studios Magneto to me :hi5:

I'll even go ahead and add some more money onto what you paid for your heavy burden :panic::panic::panic: You won't find any other place with such an amazing offer!!! :joy

So come on and PM me and let me lift that weight right off your shoulders :fireworks

Hehe, you are creative, for that I am bumping it once for you! But you can't solve all my problems or I would sell you one!

Loving the original post. Lol how much ya offering?
Sent from my RM-937_apac_sea_976 using Tapatalk

Back