Dragonball 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediSword

Super Freak
Reaction score
There isn't a thread dedicated to just Dragonball and Dragonball Z statues so thought I'd create one. I'd really love to see SSC, PCS, XM or Prime 1 create some amazing statues but till then we can discuss anything and everything DB related in here :) :duff cheers!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Recently a company named Tsume got the license to do 1/4 scale statues. Some of you might be familiar with their work, I checked out their site and they make some pretty good quality stuff https://www.tsume-art.com/en/

go here and watch the dbz part, thats my collection

only got 1 1/4 scale, getting 3 more very soon, the rest is 1/6 scale

go here and watch the dbz part, thats my collection

only got 1 1/4 scale, getting 3 more very soon, the rest is 1/6 scale

Holy **** bro you have a great collection. You're Dragonball is siiiick! Who makes those dioramas? Also some of those figures look like the ones that SSC used to carry a dew years back. Have you posted your DBZ stuff on Facebook cause it looks so familiar and I doubt someone else has the same collection.

most of these are made by dfungshing from ebay, Kenneth Ho, and random people or sites

Kenneth Ho by far makes the best DBZ statues to date, he only makes 1/6 scale though, but his dioramas are amazing, he is doing buu next

Recently a company named Tsume got the license to do 1/4 scale statues. Some of you might be familiar with their work, I checked out their site and they make some pretty good quality stuff https://www.tsume-art.com/en/

man those statues from tsume art looks stunning. too bad i don't know any of the characters.

I guess not enough exposure of Dragon Ball to kids now, no big company wants to do it yet.

man those statues from tsume art looks stunning. too bad i don't know any of the characters.
I'm pretty sure you know the SF fighters ;)
I guess not enough exposure of Dragon Ball to kids now, no big company wants to do it yet.
Yeah man, there has been no new DBZ series in a while but with the recent movie being a big hit I've heard rumors that Toriyama is going to be doing a completely new series that follows through with Battle of Gods

Why would kids matter? We are talking about expensive huge statues that kids generally aren't even allowed to touch, let alone afford for themselves.

Why would kids matter? We are talking about expensive huge statues that kids generally aren't even allowed to touch, let alone afford for themselves.

Good point, but I believe like TMNT is popular again now, and people want the statue bc of the new film. Pretty sure if Dragon Ball comic, cartoon is ongoin, we see it daily, we will want it more. =)

Back