The Small and Humble toy collection of Dr. Mirakle32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my humble, rather eclectic and messy collection. I hope to reorganize my stuff real soon:

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

I'VE NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING NEW COLLECTION PICS OF BOARD MEMBERS...NICE COLLECTION DR.MIRAKLE...LOVE THE HORROR STUFF..ALSO THAT MEGO 8'' HULK WAS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE TOY EVER WHEN I WAS A KID..I REMEMBER SLEEPING WITH HIM..AHHH THE MEMORIES..:monkey2

I'm not sure wahy your refer to it as "small". Seems to me like theres a crap load of stuff in those pix:lol

Likin' the horror collection, modern and classic. And you can never go wrong with a Connor in there too. Nice pix, like Shai said, seeing peoples collections never gets old.

And the NECA Highlander box set rocks!

It's funny, every time I hear about a small and humble collection, I'm totally blown away! :google You have good tastes, and I especially like that "vintage" pose with the VOTC Luke and Leia. That 1st Appearance Batman is one of the most interesting figures ever.

great collection...nothing small about it!

love all the Star Wars ships...especially that Tie Fighter :emperor
can you tell me who makes that model ?

FelMarWETA said:
great collection...nothing small about it!

love all the Star Wars ships...especially that Tie Fighter :emperor
can you tell me who makes that model ?

If you're talking about his TIE Fighter and TIE Interceptor, those are the Hasbro ships.

I'm also impressed with your collection of books. The old hardbound Fu Manchu, Dracula, Frankensten, and a single-volume version of The Man Who Laughs. I also spy with my little eye an original paperback Star Wars, and what appear to be the old 1960's paperbacks of the Bond series, with those great one-color covers and the tiny illustrations. You're a collector after my own heart, Doctor.

Shai Hulud said:
I'VE NEVER GET TIRED OF SEEING NEW COLLECTION PICS OF BOARD MEMBERS...NICE COLLECTION DR.MIRAKLE...LOVE THE HORROR STUFF..ALSO THAT MEGO 8'' HULK WAS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE TOY EVER WHEN I WAS A KID..I REMEMBER SLEEPING WITH HIM..AHHH THE MEMORIES..:monkey2

That was really last night wasn' it? It's okay to admit the truth. I slept with my maul last night....

Gruff Old Bear said:
I'm also impressed with your collection of books. The old hardbound Fu Manchu, Dracula, Frankensten, and a single-volume version of The Man Who Laughs. I also spy with my little eye an original paperback Star Wars, and what appear to be the old 1960's paperbacks of the Bond series, with those great one-color covers and the tiny illustrations. You're a collector after my own heart, Doctor.
Thank you!

And thanks to everyone for your kind words!

Although not Sideshow, here are some pics of my updated Marvel Legends collection:

IMG_0201-1.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

My collection just seems to get smaller everyday.
Anyway, since earlier this year, I picked up a NEW addiction: DC Direct. More specifically, Alex Ross' JUSTICE. I know New Frontier Wonder Woman doesn't fit in, but her and ReActivated Supes are stand-ins until the Justice box set later this year:

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Can't you tell I hate movie figs?

IMG_0554.jpg

These two Marvel brothas are watching each other's back: