NEW Akuma "PF" statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
By none other than Jerry Macaluso..

mysteryfigure_A.jpg

A_rough_1.jpg

Akuma_web.jpg

akuma_web_2.jpg

He sold SOTA off, but he will make Street Fighter PFs in his spare time - he's a big Sideshow fan, too.

WOW!!!! Gouki looks awesome!!!! Man, Is Jerry actually going to be having these for sale? Or is he only making them for himself??? I'd love to see a Ryu next!!!

He said runs of about 500-1000 in his myspace blog. Some other company will distribute them.

He's doing them for himself and just wants to share. He's pretty well aware of the various SF art styles.

Amanaman said:
He said runs of about 500-1000 in his myspace blog. Some other company will distribute them.

He's doing them for himself and just wants to share. He's pretty well aware of the various SF art styles.

Ahh. I know Jerry and am a collector of Many SF figures and merchandise. I will definetly put myself in line for 2 of every one of these SF 1/4 scale he does. Man this Gouki is incredible. The sculpt is incredible!! Can't wait to see them offered!! Thank for the link!!

Jerry encouraged people to post their thoughts on the blog comments, as his contact at Capcom is reading them!

He wants to do Oro too, one of his personal favorites. I know he can't make everyone, but I'm glad to see a videogame property, especially SF, finally get its due in high end media!

Oh, I collect the SOTA figs, too. :)

Jerry Macaluso was the genius behind SOTA Toys..now that he is gone, I heard SOTA is having a hard time recuperate.

Amanaman said:
Jerry encouraged people to post their thoughts on the blog comments, as his contact at Capcom is reading them!

He wants to do Oro too, one of his personal favorites. I know he can't make everyone, but I'm glad to see a videogame property, especially SF, finally get its due in high end media!

Oh, I collect the SOTA figs, too. :)

Awesome! Even tho I barely use my Myspace, I will do that. Yeah I know he likes Oro but he def has to do at least Ryu as well. We can have Oro train him!!

I like the Sota figures even tho I wish he would use more experimental articulation..

I'm happy SOTA decided to go with the more Anime Look for upcoming SF figures. I was very dissapointed with the first Ryu figure they did but the new one looks GREAT.

The pricing on these is not bad at all! If he ever does an "Evil Ryu" I'm all over it!!!

I wonder if this could be Sideshow's new license. It does say he admires Sideshow in the blog and that he was looking to partner with someone on this. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

could be. It is fun, everyone in the world loves it, .....if it is, a good skip for me :chew. Although, I would love a PF of Chun-li, Cammy, and Bison.

Cammy.....hmmmmm......:naughty

Has anyone seen the Street Fighter: The Later Years that collegehumor.com has been putting out? Maybe we can get older accompaniment pieces....:lol

Jerry Macaluso said:
Okay... these arent finished...

- Still need some work on costume
- Still need some work on paint
- Base is just a painted piece of wood for now... real base being made
- Forgot to paint beads brown so I photoshopped them...real ones will be the right color
- Kanji on his back is photoshopped in because real one will be silkscreened

NOW is the time for comments... I can still make some changes.

AKUMA_WEB.jpg

SHINAKUMA_WEB.jpg

I am floored! That is the best representation of a video game character I have ever been witness to in any format! That was an amazing job! I wonder if they guy will mass release it. :)

Yeah, he'll be made in quantities no more than 1000. He plans to make others, such as Oro, but that would take 200 pieces to break even.

Amanaman said:

OMG!!! I like NEED to own like 2 of each of these Goukis!!! Man that Shin Gouki Looks incredible!! Maybe I need 3 Shin Goukis and 2 Reg!!!

Amanaman, Please keep me updated on these I NEED to own them!!!!

Finally a good looking Street Fighter statue...I've waiting for these. Sign me up for a Shin Akuma. Thank you Sideshow!:rock

Back