Medicom Hostel guy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wierd choice but I guess looks pretty good. I think it's the really nervous guy who sawed his own leg, Maybe I'm wrong? Oh well here he is-

ap_20061223010254229.jpg

Great, probably the first medicom figure I will buy ..I'm really happy that Medicom start making horror figures..I may stop bashing them...:lol Since Sideshow dont do much with the New line horror line, I may become a nut swinger....:lol

Another pic-

page-6563.jpg

Shai do you know if it's one of the guys from the movie or an original design?? I've only seen once so..

Medicom must consider this guy the posterboy of the movie here's the Action Figure from Medicom Ultra detail series-

page-6564.jpg

First you said you liked Jamila, now you say you'll probably get this figure. What's next? :lol:D

Ok that's the guy who was getting off on himself and sawed his leg I remember clearly now..

if Sideshow distributes this guy I am getting him. If not, I don't think I will. We'll see.

... must ,..... stay ... away ... from ............1:6 lines .......... fighting ... urge......

Scarlet said:
First you said you liked Jamila, now you say you'll probably get this figure. What's next? :lol:D

I'm buying the hibiki-dude !!!!:lol

This guy is cool looking, but I hate supporting that movie. I'll probably get him anyway though.

Darklord Dave said:
This guy is cool looking, but I hate supporting that movie. I'll probably get him anyway though.

Why do you hate supporting that movie Dave :confused:

I remember when I watched this movie thinking that the torturers would make very cool looking figures. And maybe an relatively easy custom to bash together. But, seeing what Medicom has come up with makes it pretty enticing to pick up one of these characters.

I hope they have a human headsculpt as well since I think that could add to the display possibilities. But I will definitely be keeping my eye out for one of these!

Back