I love this medicom figure !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lollll..I think its a cool design for a monster figure,he looks funny....lollll:eek:

Sorry but it's all about Kanegon..

medi-kanegon.jpg

LOL, the thing bout JApanese monsters... they are sooo funny:lol
Some of them are cool though

Im glad those Ultraman figs are pretty expensive cause I would have to buy the entire line.

that one monster resembles the hair monster on Buggs Bunny somewhat too

Hehe, I agree that these Japanese monsters(ultraman or Masked riders alike) are an acquired taste. Not my cup of tea unlike the heroes.

Damn, those Ultraman monsters are pretty sweet! I mean they look like 1/6 figure covered in garbage bags... but thats what they should look like! I've been planning on getting one of the Ultraman Medicom figures... looks like I'll have to get a monster to go with him!

Great find Shai!!!

The Medicom Ultraman line kicks ars. You can get the both of these figures for less than 100 each nowadays.

tinister said:
The Medicom Ultraman line kicks ars. You can get the both of these figures for less than 100 each nowadays.

WHERE.........?

COULD ANY OF YOU MEDICOMFANS POST A LIST OR PICS OF ALL THE ALIENS IN THIS SERIE .I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN COLLECTING THOSE.

Shai Hulud said:
WHERE.........?

Hey, Shai -

You can see them on ebay for around $89 + shipping (around $20).

But - if you do some searching - you can find them for $50 sometimes.

I got one of the other Ultraman RAH aliens for $49.95 from Kid Robot last year.

Let me send you some Ebay links if there are any at the 89 price.

Tin

Back