TexasSized Collection......Updated 2017 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellow freaks, just wanted to post and updated video of my collection. Hope you enjoy.

Updated 2017 Collection Video:

How's it going fellow collectors. Just wanted to display my collection that I started in March 2014 and see what you guys think. I had a contractor come out and build me a custom wall display. I have enough room in the back to display some of the art boxes. Just an idea if you guys were interested.

2014 Collection Video:

mycoll3.jpeg
mycoll1.jpeg
mycoll2.jpeg
mycoll4.jpeg
mycoll5.jpeg
mycoll6.jpeg
mycoll7.jpeg
mycoll8.jpeg
mycoll9.jpeg
mycoll10.jpeg
mycoll11.jpeg
mycoll12.jpeg

2015 Collection Video:

My 2014 Hot Toys Collection - YouTube

Updated 2015 Collection Video:

https://youtu.be/3GHOZBYTwpI

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Texas Finest Collection......9/9/2014

For starting your collection in March, you've built up an awesome collection!

For starting your collection in March, you've built up an awesome collection!

Thanks bro. Yeah my first collectible was the Gambit LS Bust and after that just got addicting. This hobby is crazy expensive so had to slow down a little.
Got too many items on pre-order. Still working on the man cave though. Trying to get more ideas.

That's an incredible bit of collecting in such a short period, man. Best part is that you have a fantastic display area, must give an enormous sense of satisfaction, congrats!

Wow, excellent setup dude! Love how it's in the wall and the lights are perfect. Awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such an amazing display you got there. I still have a few collectibles so I have no need to make a display just yet. But if do some time soon, it'll be a quite the same as yours. I'll have one side of the wall purely dedicated to my collection.

Thanks General.....you have an awesome collection as well. What are you using on your shelves in the Detolfs.

I cut foam board for the background so I wouldn't see wires behind the detolf. Some of them have printed backgrounds glued to them. The shelves have either plain black paper or printed floor images so I wouldn't see the lights stuck up underneath the figures. There are still bits and pieces I'd like to change on some of the backgrounds and shelves, but I keep switching my display around so I haven't quite finished everything yet.

That's an incredible bit of collecting in such a short period, man. Best part is that you have a fantastic display area, must give an enormous sense of satisfaction, congrats!

Yeah it does. Took them about 2 weeks to finish. I'm scared though because my 1 year started walking and he keeps trying to touch the bottom row lol.
Had to put a lock on my door to the Gameroom lol.

Wow, excellent setup dude! Love how it's in the wall and the lights are perfect. Awesome job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the compliments. Yeah the lights were a pain Yoda. The original light kit came with halogen bulbs and man those bulbs got hot quick. I replaced them with LED bulbs, they were double the price but well worth it.

I cut foam board for the background so I wouldn't see wires behind the detolf. Some of them have printed backgrounds glued to them. The shelves have either plain black paper or printed floor images so I wouldn't see the lights stuck up underneath the figures. There are still bits and pieces I'd like to change on some of the backgrounds and shelves, but I keep switching my display around so I haven't quite finished everything yet.

Oh ok. Yeah I like the idea. Don't like seeing all the wires as well. I did zip tie mines along the poles, just need something to cover the lights showing underneath the shelves. Thanks

Cool setup. :)

Beautifull love the setup!!! Im in love with your mancave very very very well done! And that in such a short period of time LOVE IT SuperB

Very Very Cool Collection and Display, Neighbor and Welcome to the Show TF

Be Cool
Al

Such COOL Lay-Out and Display
- One I would like to imagine mine would be one-day ..

Back