GG LUKE & MAUL PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

GG LUKE & MAUL PICS!!!

22.jpg

21.jpg

Attachments

• 20160522_150526.jpg
    20160522_150526.jpg
    708.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 20160522_150452.jpg
    20160522_150452.jpg
    833.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20160522_150459.jpg
    20160522_150459.jpg
    707.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20160521_185918.jpg
    20160521_185918.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 23
re

That looks better than the dewback statue; can't wait to see the detail. As for Maul...not for me.

Re: re

Both look awesome!!! Will be getting Maul for sure!!! Dam thats awesome!!

The Luke is great, definate buy. The Maul is a possibility for sure as well. Great improvement on an already good line. :banana

WOW! Both look incredible! I'll be picking up the Luke on Tauntaun for sure, and as incredibly awesome as the Maul statue looks I will most likely pass in hopes of an SS PF Maul. Both are excellent looking pieces though.

Definitely getting the Luke on TaunTaun. They brought back the detailed bases! :rock Why didn't the Biker Scout get the same treatment?

Don't care for the Maul, but I'm glad those that want him like it.

Luv the Luke on TaunTaun, but I think the Maul facial expression looks a little odd to me but nice overall. Can't wait to order Luke and TT. :rock

I couldn't agree more about the bases, makes the Luke look much better. :clap The existing surface material isn't very durable either.

awesome!!! the luke on tauntaun is just amazing.:drool
ill have to see some more pics of the maul before i decide though. at least they went with a different pose for him than kotobukiya and attakus

The pose reminds me of him taunting Qui Gon as he is about to enter into battle, I like that. :smokin

^^^ most definately, but didnt he take off his robe??? either way i want it!!! when can we see dealers with pre-orders???

The pose reminds me of him taunting Qui Gon as he is about to enter into battle, I like that.

Funny you should say that, it reminds me of right after he killed Qui Gon and spun around towards Obi Wan to gloat over his victory.

Or looking down at Obi Wan when he was hanging in that chasm after Maul used force push on him.

Luke on Taun Taun, looks great, I'll pick one up. We need closer pics though, so we can see the detail.

Back